editwrong post

Edited by ArisVelouchiotis ()

the main disappointment of the zizek lotta debate was the most pressing question of the radical left, "what is trotskyism?", not being broached
I will go if someone promises to ask them what is Trotskyism, I'd be interested to hear their answers.
video in the op says postponed til fall . . . Its almost as if there's someone at the top intent on keeping us in the dark . . . trotsky, just what the he'll are you hiding . . .

swampman posted:

I will go if someone promises to ask them what is Trotskyism, I'd be interested to hear their answers.

I'm plannin on it

"Slavoj Žižek has announced that, owing to unforeseen circumstances, he has had to cancel his entire trip to the United States and all public appearances until October. This includes the April 15 Slavoj Zizek-Raymond Lotta Debate on the History and Prospects for Communist Revolution. Tickets already purchased will be refunded. Revolution Books NYC will post information on rescheduling and other issues related to the debate."

MOTHER OF FUCK. JUST JESUS
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Crow posted:

"Slavoj Žižek has announced that, owing to unforeseen circumstances, he has had to cancel his entire trip to the United States and all public appearances until October. This includes the April 15 Slavoj Zizek-Raymond Lotta Debate on the History and Prospects for Communist Revolution. Tickets already purchased will be refunded. Revolution Books NYC will post information on rescheduling and other issues related to the debate."

let's pray for him.

[account deactivated]
agamben declared support for race war a few days ago
[account deactivated]
http://www.presseurop.eu/en/content/article/3593961-latin-empire-should-strike-back lol

Crow posted:

Knew he couldn't stand the heat. Another fake communist who collapses like a house of cards when faced with the truth of Chairman Avakian's new synthesis.

He can't step to the rcp's immense street presence. He knows that if he tries to speak truth to this power, in the heart of the social base of the most vibrant communist organization on the globe, he's going to get wrecked
apparently hes had multiple heart attacks and might soon die
maybe he could substitute jodi dean
jodi dean
hey fyroguy how do you feel about jodi dean? PM me
[account deactivated]

Crow posted:

Continuing with the theme

raymond lotta walking around the ring talking trash into the mic and flexing
The first thing I want to be done is to get that bourgeois piece of Slovene crap out of any sort of Marxist debate. Don't just get him out of the debate get him out of philosophy. Because I just proved son you don't have what it takes anymore. You sit there and you thump your Hegel and you preach your dialectics and it didn't get you anywhere. Talk about your weak heart and your Lacanese, Lotta 4/15 says I just whipped your ass!
eh ive been thinking about this issue, but until i figure it for myself, hey redfiesta, what are your thoughts about this dispute between zizek and raymond lotta?

aerdil posted:

eh ive been thinking about this issue, but until i figure it for myself, hey redfiesta, what are your thoughts about this dispute between zizek and raymond lotta?

the true purpose of the rhizzone is to draw out comrade redfiesta's revolutionary synthesis so that we may work correctly in building a communist future

Where the fucks my what.cd invite - big joey canseco, snitching because he's finished
Well, looks like Zizek decided to field some RCP questions on video instead rather than make it over the drink to debate a known terrorist:

Crow posted:

canseco is right

I always knew I was Leninist.

jools posted:

Crow posted:

canseco is right

yeah, another reason to read Foucault

nitszchcke can suck my dick
he was a decent linebacker for his era, but agreed, he couldnt hold a candle to lawrence taylor or mike singletary

jools posted:

nitszchcke can suck my dick

you could learn alot from nitszchcke, like how to get a job, two time heisman, 10,000 yards rushed, 235 interceptions, best all-around receiver

One thing he don't need to teach me: How to be 240 pounds
[account deactivated]