[account deactivated]

Keven posted:

I think im supposed to follow people when they follow me, if they're important and can forward my twitter career. I'm embarrassingly bad at networking.

YEah. how come u dontn follow me on the Twitter. i Tweet really interesting links to My Dumb Blog & Arranging To Go To A Pub w/ Jools

richard dawkins: your a dick (twitter joke) *i dont get it ieiether)
do u & jools rly hang out irl? go to pubs togetther? thats rly bloddy cute, plz write some deadken & jools adventure stories about thoes fun times
[account deactivated]

deadken posted:

Keven posted:

I think im supposed to follow people when they follow me, if they're important and can forward my twitter career. I'm embarrassingly bad at networking.

YEah. how come u dontn follow me on the Twitter. i Tweet really interesting links to My Dumb Blog & Arranging To Go To A Pub w/ Jools

i got a twitter
[account deactivated]

aerdil posted:

do u & jools rly hang out irl? go to pubs togetther? thats rly bloddy cute, plz write some deadken & jools adventure stories about thoes fun times

yea we drink + hug + kiss its cool

i was goign to hang out w/ aedril in san francisco but he had a job or something lol and thought i was actually the person dudes seem to think i am online and didnt want to snort his weight in cocaine lmao
yah it was my first day of work at that job the next day and u texted me something like "fuck a job, lets go do some coke, kenlyfe"

if i was then the person i am now, i would have showed up and been disappointed u didnt have any coke
lol i still have more links in the bay area than i do in london, 'kenlyfe' has suffered a semantic shift

aerdil posted:

yah it was my first day of work at that job the next day and u texted me something like "fuck a job, lets go do some coke, kenlyfe"

if i was then the person i am now, i would have showed up and been disappointed u didnt have any coke

youve become a degenerate

i dunno has aedril bought some new jeans or something
definitely true. a girl i've been sleeping with told me recently that her friend thinks i might be a sociopath because her friend thought i was trying to seduce her when i showed her the james joyce nora letters while a few of us were drinking wine at my place

definitely has made me think/ i may be a sociopath
who the fuck takes seduction from joyce's farttales
[account deactivated]
just my two cents: i would not pork the woman referred to in the OP.
No... just no. I can't even.

My feels is borked. I'm just going to leave this here.
[account deactivated]

TG posted:

reminds me of when i was in court a little while back. right before sentencing this young woman victim of domestic violence is there with her whole family and she's up talking about how horrible the physical abuse was and how it changed her life and how she internalized the blame etc, she's fighting back tears, very moving stuff.

when she's done, the (private) defense attorney stands up and says "this is a sad case, the victim is such a beautiful young woman." the real tragedy of the situation

Rational, feminist ppl: Why does everyone evaluate women based on their looks? Is it too hard to use your mind, and evaluate everything on a deeper level?

Core gamers: Why does everyone like Bioshock and Cod, shitty moviegames that create the illusion of an experience but really require no thoughtful input from the player? Why don't people realize that they're being quite literally taken for a ride?

Me (rational wise, feminist ally, happens to be a hardcore and retro gamer who has seen it all): I understand.. People want what is easy. They do not seek the Truth.

looked her up on google images and can confirm shes hot. 'bama know's his shit

obama was just negging all the other attorney generals. damn our potus is smooth
#RapedByASlothAndItWasAmazing is currently trending. This is mainly because of people who are saying it's disgusting and shouldn't be trending because rape jokes are unfunny and appalling
i think thats how the twitter thing works most of the time. The other day glt said to search "ebert games art" for some funny nerds to laugh at but when i did the results were just a hundred other people saying "search 'ebert games art for some funny nerds to laugh at" but little to no actual nerds.
https://twitter.com/tpaine
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
you want it all but you can't have it
it's in your face but you can't grab it