Cycloneboy posted:

Women Who Sexually Abuse Children, Sexually Aggressive Women, Predators: Pedophiles, Rapists, and Other Sex Offenders, Identifying Child Molestors, The Social History of Rape, How to Say No to a Rapist and Survive (note: ehh book), etc.

No-one wants to touch your dick dude jesus can you move this thing along and just become a monk/spree shooter already

do you still like enver hoxha cyclonebot

jools posted:

do you still like enver hoxha cyclonebot

he's cool

its cool how hoxha allowed lesbians but not male homosex as a way to react against centuries of albanian male chauvinism.

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

Women Who Sexually Abuse Children, Sexually Aggressive Women, Predators: Pedophiles, Rapists, and Other Sex Offenders, Identifying Child Molestors, The Social History of Rape, How to Say No to a Rapist and Survive (note: ehh book), etc.

No-one wants to touch your dick dude jesus can you move this thing along and just become a monk/spree shooter already

as a whole, rapists don't choose victims based on how traditionally sexually attractive they are, that's why disabled people are at greatly increased risk of being the victims of rape and CSA.

jesus christ. it appears some malicious troll has hijacked the late cycloneman's account. mods, can we please get a ban on this fucker, before he does something crazy like make a cool or funny post, something the real psychoman would never do??

Cycloneboy posted:

Human Scum: Nobody Wants Me Around But I Wont Leave And That Epic Trolls You

Lessons posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

Human Scum: Nobody Wants Me Around But I Wont Leave And That Epic Trolls You

Is that your autobiography?

haha no, but perhaps its a mirror, or somethi nhg else that reflects a lot.

Cycloneboy posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

as a whole, rapists don't choose victims based on how traditionally sexually attractive they are, that's why disabled people are at greatly increased risk of being the victims of rape and CSA.

Well we know the confederates hated blacks but the disabled too?

MadMedico posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

CSA stands for child sexual abuse in this context. I don't know if you were joking or not, but, hey.

Cycloneboy posted:

MadMedico posted:
Cycloneboy posted:
Cycloneboy posted:
CSA stands for child sexual abuse in this context. I don't know if you were joking or not, but, hey.

hey man

hey man

sup

Lessons is being really weirdly aggressive towards his social betters for some reason, especially given he posts on known hate site Rhizzone.net.
thank god thug lessons is back, it makes the forum feel much realer
i agree and also a belated welcome to hatecuresliberals2
why is there 'death by chocolate' but never 'rape by chocolate'

who are these people
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

getfiscal posted:

Sam Akaki, international envoy of Uganda's opposition Forum for Democratic Change, said: "This law will create an apartheid system by stealth. Whereas the former apartheid system in South Africa discriminated people on the basis or race, this one will discriminate people on the basis of gender. Any law that discriminates people in any way is a bad law.

QQ

oh noes i can't show my thighs in public, this is as bad as white supremacy.

you cant show your thighs in public because of blackout dates around your halloween gigs

I like cyclone boy a lot because of ppls reactions to him and his indignant anger that roberts rules of order were not followed when the word "nerd" was naired into both of his legs.
are you still mad at me discipline
[account deactivated]
Liek when calneth post s it majkes me angry because that little southern turd licker couldnt think of an idea no matter how hard he focused his giant inbred head so u know whatever garbage hes spewing is in some aspect the world as its understood by power, cyclone boy's Insane terror of ass butt legs boobs lips and teeth is just funny and harmless esp. when he demands you respect his opinion on banana ass' youtube collection.
[account deactivated]

Keven posted:

Liek when calneth post s it majkes me angry because that little southern turd licker couldnt think of an idea no matter how hard he focused his giant inbred head so u know whatever garbage hes spewing is in some aspect the world as its understood by power, cyclone boy's Insane terror of ass butt legs boobs lips and teeth is just funny and harmless esp. when he demands you respect his opinion on banana ass' youtube collection.

lmao i see what you're saying but it's really infuriating to actually try, or even consider, speaking to him

i think calenth actually outgrew his southern libertarianism btw
[account deactivated]
HE PROBABLY OUTGREW A FEW HATS
[account deactivated]

Cycloneboy posted:

hey man
sup

misandry for sure

God I would love to take a sneaky peek at Cycloneboy’s browser history

Lessons posted:

lmao i see what you're saying but it's really infuriating to actually try, or even consider, speaking to him

it's v. appropriate that you should become enraged thinking about trying to make an actual counterargument against me.

Holy shit forum meltdown
[account deactivated]
what made you abandon feminism and become a race realist mra redditor cycloneman
I hate calling them johns, I call them Male-pattern Rapists.....A. -- bum,p

prohairesis posted:

what made you abandon feminism and become a race realist mra redditor cycloneman

i'm not really a race realist (i won't be convinced until i see a study that controls for birth weight), but, it was the way that feminists respond with overwhelming hostility towards discussion of male rape victims, see for example, my reception on this forum. i honestly did not expect the kinds of reactions i got again and again, because i became acquainted with and cared about a type of feminism that did care and did treat the subject with respect and decency. rape is a central issue of feminism, yet, the reception i've gotten time and again was actively hostile to the issue. what i came to realize (and it took far too many smacks against the ol' brick wall before I learned my lesson) was that the kind of feminism that cares about male victims was not normal. i don't think bad of all feminists, there are ones out there that treat the subject with respect (Ozy Frantz and The Hathor Legacy, off the top of my head), but most feminists either are explicitly pro-rape (e.g. Mary Koss's "Although consideration of male victims is within the scope of the legal statutes, it is important to restrict the term rape to instances where male victims were penetrated by offenders. It is inappropriate to consider as a rape victim a man who engages in unwanted sexual intercourse with a woman.") or engage in disgusting degrees of sophistry and active hostility to the subject matter (e.g. presumption of misogyny for caring).

not all feminists are like that, but, enough are.

in the MRM i have not found near so much rape apologia as i did in feminism (unless you count presumption of innocence, etc, as rape apologia, which I don't). maybe i'm not looking hard enough but male rape victimization is an issue that i really care deeply about. i know that my Care Factor out of proportion to its Objective Importance or whatever, but my heart isn't behind the transition to full communism in the way it is behind the abolition of rape. i guess this is what it feels like to be a single issue voter.

Cycloneboy posted:

i'm not really a race realist (i won't be convinced until i see a study that controls for birth weight), but,

stopped reading at new catchphrase