When male Spartans began military training at age seven, they would enter the Agoge system. The Agoge was designed to encourage discipline and physical toughness and to emphasise the importance of the Spartan state. Boys lived in communal messes and, according to Xenophon, whose sons attended the agoge, the boys were fed "just the right amount for them never to become sluggish through being too full, while also giving them a taste of what it is not to have enough." Besides physical and weapons training, boys studied reading, writing, music and dancing. Special punishments were imposed if boys failed to answer questions sufficiently 'laconically' (i.e. briefly and wittily).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sparta#Education

btw im new.im a 31 yr old male from ohio and i can safely say i am an expirenced spaced cadet guru.ive done copious amounts of ALL drugs and ingested using EVERY method, xcept pluggin/ass rocket>i hope i can find some old ass heads for sum intelligent discussion and maybe enlighten some lil kids cus to all u young uns,psychadelics arent to b taken lightly.if u decide to mess with them b prepared to deal with the inevitable consequences,which can occur after only one trip.be safe.
is that old-ass heads or old ass-heads
i dont know op, but i just bought some retsina and its pretty weird.
[account deactivated]