AmericanNazbro posted:

DeleuzerAndRetardi posted:

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

in all seriousness though it would be fascinating to see a legitimate sociological study of Jewish privilege, modeled on the same sorts of things that more familiar privilege discourse is: Access to education, jobs, 'good old boys' networks, representation in the media, the universalizing of values etc.

being a jew in california is completely different than being a jew in, say, russia so the study would either be completely skewed or have to specify the area they live in as well. anti-semitism is a real thing and violence and oppression of jews happens all the time, just not in the west so much

it seems to be mostly concentrated in israel

lol there aren't any jews in israel

DeleuzerAndRetardi posted:

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

in all seriousness though it would be fascinating to see a legitimate sociological study of Jewish privilege, modeled on the same sorts of things that more familiar privilege discourse is: Access to education, jobs, 'good old boys' networks, representation in the media, the universalizing of values etc.

being a jew in california is completely different than being a jew in, say, russia so the study would either be completely skewed or have to specify the area they live in as well. anti-semitism is a real thing and violence and oppression of jews happens all the time, just not in the west so much

yes, in the same way rape by envelopment is a real thing

When I'm in the mood for extreme rightwing politics I sometimes read this blog:

http://www.counter-currents.com/

but it's usually just boring fake race science or reviews of Game of Thrones and other shows I don't watch. Really could use a good source of topical far right thought.
Firefly, like most contemporary TV, has a multiracial cast, including a white man married to a black woman (to me, that just underscores the sci-fi element). If you are going to enjoy the show, you’ll simply have to overlook that. But seven of the nine cast members are white, all of them are highly appealing. Furthermore, the substance of the series has a deep spiritual appeal to whites, for it combines two paradigmatically “Faustian” genres: the Western and the Space Opera. In essence, Firefly is a Space Western. (Cf. Star Trek‘s “final frontier.”) The genre mashup also makes Firefly a quintessentially “archeofuturist” drama.
That passage seems problematic
why is star treks faustian and why is faustian good for whiteys

edit: the first topic on the front page is a podcast "round table on bitcoin."

Edited by Zen_Punk ()

cycloneboy's sickness must be getting worse, he's downvoting my posts now. i hope he gets the help he needs
r.ip keven. tased to death for asking if six million really died.. What!? why is the ground rumbling at his buriel site...
Ha Ha Ha Listen friend. I got two questions for ya. One if you've really arrested me for a quote hate crime against the president unquote why am I so collected and relaxed right now? And number two do you really think a car crash could kill the macho man (u hear the faint stirrings of what may be pomp and circumstance)
oh shit.
[account deactivated]

HateCuresLiberals2 posted:

gyrofry posted:

Francis Parker Yockey believed an alliance between Soviet Communism and the extreme Right could (and should) be advanced to weaken the strategic position of the United States, which he believed was controlled by Zionist Jews.

Firstly, Spengler and Yockey are fine, though they must be understood as a way to introduce the correct ideas within superficial liberal discourse.

The Soviet system had overwhelming Jewish support. It's telling that even with its Ashkenazim feet-licking ways to propel heavy industry and consumer goods, communism collapsed within less than a century and stagnated much earlier. Much more telling, though, is that even with its reality-denying command system and forceful "equalizing", genetic predispositions remained the same: Koreans and Chinese and Caucasians and Ashkenazim continued with high systemizing and creative skills, while shitskin Communists continued to lack any intellectual progress and sophisticated culture; also, elites continued to arise, overwhelmingly male, despite aggressive feminist policies like in Albania.

We don't need to talk about the repression of religion, family, nation and other inherent hierarchies, which returned stronger than ever after its collapse and continue to grow - one only needs to look at Poland and all other Slav countries (also Greece, and East Germany, and Mongolia, etc) which house the overwhelming majority of fascists in the modern world, who desire conservative values and protection for their nation, their religion, their women and their homelands. The sentiment grows even stronger in Scandinavia and finds its way in mainstream discourse, as nordicism.

As an addendum, even after decades of being raped by communism and having leftism forced down its throat, East Germany, now strongly Germanist and w/ growing fascist sentiment, continues to be a more peaceful place than others parts of the country which are dominated by Turks and other shitskins, who fail to ascend to an acceptable societal level even with aggressive policies by the government in e.g. Gastarbeiter or the education system today - especially the latter, the government applies similar forceful equalizing and easing of subjects in school for shitskins to understand, while maintaining the difficulty for native Germans. Unfortunately though, shitskins continue to perform terribly while Germans excel.

Nothing more embarrassing than memories of having to talk to shitskin high school colleagues in baby-language, since they couldn't hope to maintain a conversation in German.

Returning to the Jewish and/or crypto-Jewish support for communism, that's actually very common, a cliche even. There have always been bankers with a special liking for Communism. The IMF was founded by communists like Harry Dexter White. The Bolshevik revolution was financed in part by American bankers like Jacob Schiff. We don't need to talk about Armand Hammer.

Communism is at its heart a set of feel-good platitudes with an internalized, castrated-secularized eschatology in Marxism, making up entire fantasy systems to justify itself.

It was used on a base ideological level by e.g. Mao (a Sino-supremacist rightist) because it was opportune in that historical moment, as a way to recover Imperial China to the place it had occupied for centuries and lost only in the nineteenth century. There are many other examples, indeed most of them, such as Mengistu who admitted that he would have been either pro-U.S., pro-Chinese, or pro-Soviet; whoever gave more aid.

is the mengistu thing true i dont want to find out

e: espresso stalinist confirms it. the derg wasnt v good anyway
[account deactivated]
so did HCL add discipline to his harem of slavic baby ovens yet
no. he did add me tho

gyrofry posted:

thats an interesting question. i suppose that seinfeld was more effective as a cultural phenomenon in that it was less self-indulgently self-aware

Those are the Jew, not teh White. Like the Jew Tpaine
[account deactivated]