AmericanNazbro posted:

how typical to see supposed leftist tearing down a woman for being successful and reaching a prominent position of political power.

this but unironically

getfiscal posted:

i see a lot of leftists criticizing thatcher for the following reasons:
- she supported pol pot
- she didn't want east germany to fold into capitalist germany
- she didn't want the soviet union to collapse

wait... what?

The shade of hatred centred around Thatcher has its roots in soccer culture and thus brings with it all the asinine self-deception and misplaced hatreds that that entails.

slumlord posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:
how typical to see supposed leftist tearing down a woman for being successful and reaching a prominent position of political power.

this but unironically

Totally unironically. We had this play out last year when Gillard gave her infamous ‘misogyny’ spech and everyone drew the culture war lines………Except all the single mothers on welfare who had had their benefits slashed by her ‘Labor’ party that very morning.

https://www.nsfwcorp.com/dispatch/maggie-was-not-the-problem/77fcebf200ec5be27e07b4be0b50509f591e64a2/ lmao
that article is cool because I go from agreeing with him about kettling and degeneracy and then the next sentence is about ISLAMIC REGIMES
http://thenextrecession.wordpress.com/2013/04/09/thatcher-there-was-no-alternative/
TRPF is overrated, in absolute terms profit always falls with fertility reduction and shrinking cohort size.

stegosaurus posted:

that article is cool because I go from agreeing with him about kettling and degeneracy and then the next sentence is about ISLAMIC REGIMES

speaking of laurie penny, this shit is hilarious...starkey is the guy who infamously said after the london riots that the "whites have become black"

'People from my sort of background needed grammar schools to compete with children from privileged homes like Shirley Williams and Anthony Wedgwood Benn."

she was brilliant lol

>implying mortality

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

stegosaurus posted:

speaking of laurie penny, this shit is hilarious...starkey is the guy who infamously said after the london riots that the "whites have become black"

her feminism is transinclusive, intersectional, polyunsaturate, antidisestablishmentarian

What bugs me about thatcher more than anything else is that as a result of her closing down the mines the labour party was able to open its tent to southern environmentalists which wouldnt have happened if they had been committed to keeping the pits running oop north
[account deactivated]
Thatcher shut down the mines bc they were getting too close to unearthing her slumbering true form before the ceremony was complete
[account deactivated]
Impper and Margaret sitting in a tree, M-I-N-G-I-N-G