gyrofry posted:

accelerate my balls

mustang19 posted:

It is, it's an insidious form of it, you're saying we should waste time with identity politics (which are a form of nationalism) rather than directly engaging in class struggle.

Accelerate my balls

http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/04/17/saudi-arabia-deported-men-for-being-too-handsome/

relevant

littlegreenpills posted:

how do you feel about trains marrying

Well they’re coupling all the time already and it doesn’t make the whole thing go off the rails; as soon as they get the signal to go ahead with it I think some of the older participants will let off some steam and just roll with it.

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

littlegreenpills posted:

how do you feel about trains marrying

Well they’re coupling all the time already and it doesn’t make the whole thing go off the rails; as soon as they get the signal to go ahead with it I think some of the older participants will let off some steam and just roll with it.

Accelerate my balls

Occupy what? My balls?
Everyone knows same-sex marriage will soon be legalized from coast-to-coast but what most people don't know is that the moment this occurs a great crevice will open and the entire Earth will be swallowed into the pits of Hell.

Matthew, Chapter 19

Marriage and Divorce.

1 When Jesus finished these words, he left Galilee and went to the district of Judea across the Jordan.
2 Great crowds followed him, and he cured them there.
3 Some Pharisees approached him, and tested him, saying, “Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife for any cause whatever?”
4 He said in reply, “Have you not read that from the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female’
5 and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’?
6 So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore, what God has joined together, no human being must separate.”
7 They said to him, “Then why did Moses command that the man give the woman a bill of divorce and dismiss her?”
8 He said to them, “Because of the hardness of your hearts Moses allowed you to divorce your wives, but from the beginning it was not so.
9 I say to you, whoever divorces his wife (unless the marriage is unlawful) and marries another commits adultery.”
10 His disciples said to him, “If that is the case of a man with his wife, it is better not to marry.”
11 He answered, “Not all can accept this word, but only those to whom that is granted.
12 Some are incapable of marriage because they were born so; some, because they were made so by others; some, because they have renounced marriage for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. Whoever can accept this ought to accept it.”
those dudes in the military outfits holding hands in the op might not be tryin to get gay married. there are many cultures in the world where dudes walk down the street holding hands just as a friendship thing. i saw that a lot when i was in melanesia (papua new guinea and the solomon islands, specifically)
stugots

angelbutt_dollface posted:

those dudes in the military outfits holding hands in the op might not be tryin to get gay married. there are many cultures in the world where dudes walk down the street holding hands just as a friendship thing. i saw that a lot when i was in melanesia (papua new guinea and the solomon islands, specifically)

well yeah if you go on holidays to gay resorts you're going to see lots of gays

Maybe this is petty and privileged of me but the outraged, demanding tone of the marriage equality movement grinds my gears. This issue has come an unimaginably long way in 10 or 15 years when nobody was really even considering it. Even today the conservative premier of my state came out and supported it (he supports anything that encourages commitment apparently).

But they’re like “rahr I can’t believe you didn’t pass it right now on this vote, in this parliamentary session I’ve never seen such bigotry!!!”

It’s not like there are dogs and firehoses biting them either, the comparisons to the 60s civil rights movements are truly repulsive.
Yeah there's absolutely no reason to oppose it but the comparisons to civil rights 60s struggles makes political action and activism/change a wash. Instead of the mechanics and tactics of how it unfolds, the repercussions and devotion complications and so on, it's dissolved into soupy outrage and being on the right side of history. Being on the right side of history equals appreciating the snark of the daily show.

All I know is I'm always looking for ways to configure my liberal friends as being secretly wrong.
[account deactivated]

Maybe this is petty and privileged of me but the outraged, demanding tone of the marriage equality movement grinds my gears. This issue has come an unimaginably long way in 10 or 15 years when nobody was really even considering it. Even today the conservative premier of my state came out and supported it (he supports anything that encourages commitment apparently).

But they’re like “rahr I can’t believe you didn’t pass it right now on this vote, in this parliamentary session I’ve never seen such bigotry!!!”

It’s not like there are dogs and firehoses biting them either, the comparisons to the 60s civil rights movements are truly repulsive.

It's also similar to how American liberals only care about gun control when a sociopath/outcast shoots a bunch of white people or when statistics show that most gun-related deaths are the results of suicide, not when gun violence is an every day traumatic reality of poor black urban communities.

Edited by wasted ()

wasted posted:

It's also similar to how American liberals only care about gun control when a sociopath/outcast shoots a bunch of white people or when statistics show that most gun-related deaths are the results of suicide, not when gun violence is an every day traumatic reality of poor black urban communities.

there is a man on trial in Philadelphia for killing and wounding god knows how many children and the NYT’s grudging headline is “Online Furor Draws Press to Abortion Doctor’s Trial.”

As if a man facing 7 charges of killing a child is something that only those whackjobs online care about

ive never been bitten by a firehose

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

there is a man on trial in Philadelphia for killing and wounding god knows how many children and the NYT’s grudging headline is “Online Furor Draws Press to Abortion Doctor’s Trial.”

As if a man facing 7 charges of killing a child is something that only those whackjobs online care about

lol

does stugots mean dick or balls. the internet is divided on this

mustang19 posted:

Acceleration ism, we already tried that and it didn't work.

accelerate my balls dude

accelerate ed balls

Crow posted:

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. TRAINS

its time to talk trains

if i get gay married the only people im inviting to watch are gonna be drones
this is how you do drugs correctly