[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
90s was best time 4 music

mustang19 was probated until (May 18, 2013 11:42:33) for this post!

Superabound posted:

wow its almost if that was the exact argument i made before, that the vast majority of rapes do not involve the use of a gun. but in the vast majority of violent assaults that are successfully prevented by a potential victim, the potential victim does have a gun. oh but nevermind that, just do what the Democratic Party advises and yell "Fire" or piss all over yourself, relying entirely on the bravery of strangers or your rapist's germophobic aversion to bodily fluids

not a word of this makes sense. get ahold of yourself, you're positively in hysterics!

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

Superabound posted:

SariBari posted:

sorry what your warped mind reads as victimblaming is just me shattering your heroic gun fantasies where everyone takes down the bad guy with their gun. it's okay even the boys at columbine had them. but the bad guy is usually your uncle or some guy you had a kid with so good luck on the whole surprise him with a gun thing. please keep talking about women and marxism. this forum is in need of the gospel on both. mmmmmhmmmm preach

wow its almost if that was the exact argument i made before, that the vast majority of rapes do not involve the use of a gun. but in the vast majority of violent assaults that are successfully prevented by a potential victim, the potential victim does have a gun. oh but nevermind that, just do what the Democratic Party advises and yell "Fire" or piss all over yourself, relying entirely on the bravery of strangers or your rapist's germophobic aversion to bodily fluids

a big button that says "I HAVE AIDS" is a pretty nice rape deterrent...

bugchasers

Superabound posted:

SariBari posted:

sorry what your warped mind reads as victimblaming is just me shattering your heroic gun fantasies where everyone takes down the bad guy with their gun. it's okay even the boys at columbine had them. but the bad guy is usually your uncle or some guy you had a kid with so good luck on the whole surprise him with a gun thing. please keep talking about women and marxism. this forum is in need of the gospel on both. mmmmmhmmmm preach

[straightens tie] I'm sorry Devolving Keven, you're right, the high level of discourse in these posts is deserving an honest and patient debate [Bangs on suitcase & jumps up on desk & crouch jumps whilst hooting]

Cycloneman posted:

yeah theirs was a REALLY well thought-out target and 1 women successfully using a handgun for defense for every 83 murdered by them is really something to be proud of. what do any of you even need your guns for? grandma doesn't even let you have encyclopedias to know Facts.///////

Wow, what a great argument. How about this: a woman is put in a statistically appropriate form of danger. In one case, a woman has a handgun, versus in the other, a woman does not have a handgun, what happens in these two cases? In which case is a woman more likely to successfully defend herself? Do you even think about what you post? You do realize that over 90% of women do not own handguns, which probably contributes to them not using them for self-defense that often, right?

mustang19 was probated until (May 20, 2013 15:28:15) for this post!

[account deactivated]

mustang19 posted:

Cycloneman posted:
yeah theirs was a REALLY well thought-out target and 1 women successfully using a handgun for defense for every 83 murdered by them is really something to be proud of. what do any of you even need your guns for? grandma doesn't even let you have encyclopedias to know Facts.///////

Wow, what a great argument. How about this: a woman is put in a statistically appropriate form of danger. In one case, a woman has a handgun, versus in the other, a woman does not have a handgun, what happens in these two cases? In which case is a woman more likely to successfully defend herself? Do you even think about what you post? You do realize that over 90% of women do not own handguns, which probably contributes to them not using them for self-defense that often, right?

do you think anyone is going to read that

Cycloneman:

Also, "successfully using a handgun in self-defense" is not the same as "killing someone with a handgun in self-defense." Handguns are not that lethal; an attacker can be shot with a handgun and then run the fuck away, which no doubt helps out the would-be victim without killing the attacker.
maybe people would take you seriously when you get a Job

SariBari posted:

yeah theirs was a REALLY well thought-out target and 1 women successfully using a handgun for defense for every 83 murdered by them is really something to be proud of. what do any of you even need your guns for? grandma doesn't even let you have encyclopedias to know Facts.

83 women murdered by who/what? The murderers they were obviously already trapped in the room with? Yeah, if only they hadnt tried to defend themselves, their killers might have shown them mercy and let them live. Liberal Slave Mentality itt

SariBari posted:

mustang19 posted:

Klebold and Harris are heroes.

it's terrifying funny that you're so out of it that you didn't even realize i was talking about the boys who were crouched down in terror!

oh you mean like Eric and Dylan were by their bullying peers the other 364 days of the year?

Superabound was probated until (May 11, 2013 00:38:56) for this post!

maybe people would take you seriously when you get a Job

I would rather high school forever than participate in the capitalist system.

SariBari posted:

not a word of this makes sense. get ahold of yourself, you're positively in hysterics!

hysterics in defense of Marxmanship is no vice

News: I'm not 17 and Cycloneboy is.

83 women murdered by who/what? The murderers they were obviously already trapped in the room with? Yeah, if only they hadnt tried to defend themselves, their killers might have shown them mercy and let them live. Liberal Slave Mentality itt///

Presumably, this:

http://www.vpc.org/studies/myth.htm

In 1998, for every time a woman used a handgun to kill an intimate acquaintance in self-defense, 83 woman were murdered by an intimate acquaintance with a handgun.////

As I pointed out already, this is a pretty dishonest portrayal of the reality.

SariBari posted:

getfiscal posted:

SariBari posted:

if the dumbass child above knew enough women irl who were not related to him or even claimed to care about women, he'd know that women get their weapons turned on them to a terrifying degree. but what do i know, i'm prob just another one of many stupid american whores who still gets assaulted by her countrymen every year, even though she has BADAZZ LETHAL WEAPONS at her waiting, lazy, hand. so dumb i didn't even know That This Girl Was From Australia!!!

there's still hope for you, don't debate us, just go live your life.

but i still depend on you and tpizzer and prob two other people for my daily laff regimen? maybe you're right tho..will seriously give thought to never posting here again. release the rapehounds from lockup.

why are women posters such babies. let me tell you about my sympathies for "dude said a stupid thing not even directed at me for laughs" while my fat mormon child bride takes me to the hospital to treat me for my cranial hypertrophy and stage four fail aids

god help this thread

Goethestein posted:

SariBari posted:

getfiscal posted:

SariBari posted:

if the dumbass child above knew enough women irl who were not related to him or even claimed to care about women, he'd know that women get their weapons turned on them to a terrifying degree. but what do i know, i'm prob just another one of many stupid american whores who still gets assaulted by her countrymen every year, even though she has BADAZZ LETHAL WEAPONS at her waiting, lazy, hand. so dumb i didn't even know That This Girl Was From Australia!!!

there's still hope for you, don't debate us, just go live your life.

but i still depend on you and tpizzer and prob two other people for my daily laff regimen? maybe you're right tho..will seriously give thought to never posting here again. release the rapehounds from lockup.

why are women posters such babies. let me tell you about my sympathies for "dude said a stupid thing not even directed at me for laughs" while my fat mormon child bride takes me to the hospital to treat me for my cranial hypertrophy and stage four fail aids

Its because you touch yourself at night, to Violent Chokin Slutz dot com, whilst your big headed baby and korean prisoner wife lie asleep in a tear-soaked shroud atop a giant vat of neon green beer, prepared for the Annual Faget City No One Gives a Shit About Parade

Goethestein posted:

stop trying to think about everyone in diapers. does anyone have a translator for this? mods? please censor my dishonest math about guns that these grandma's kids can't even understand. it was truly a travesty to father god logic. amen and goodnight

56 new posts...oh
As Borges said, rhizzone posters arguing over women is like two bald men fighting over a comb.

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

As Borges said, rhizzone posters arguing over women is like two bald men fighting over a comb.

i like u saribari. please take a chill pill and chillax.
will someone Please get this man a fifth job and milk him

tpaine posted:

haha there was an onion thing about keeping your kids safe on halloween and one of the pieces of advice was "make sure to pack your child's rectum with broken glass to deter would-be rapists"

I was at a Ripley's Believe it or not museum in Niagra Falls and one of the things they had on display there was an "authentic" medieval chastity belt with the vaganal and anal areas open but where lined with razor sharp teeth. Of course I saw another one of them at a Ripley's museum in key west that looked the same so there is obviously some guy who make a bunch of those for the company to put in their attractions and you can probably see the same thing at a ripley's in Vegas or Branson.

Edit: Here we go it looks like this.

Edited by MadMedico ()

I was also at the ripley's believe it or not museum

Superabound posted:

SariBari posted:

strawman! STRAWMAN!!!

gotta love these childish, circular arguments about guns- lf is finally getting back to its roots

Keven posted:

I was also at the ripley's believe it or not museum

Did you go through that weird dizzy space tunnel they have at the end of those?

Please dont attempt to erase my experiences at the ripley's believe it or not museum.
my buddys irl wife is getting big into tumblr feminism. which is cool, but, like......how long until she starts thinking shes transwolf or w/e

Goethestein posted:

my buddys irl wife is getting big into tumblr feminism. which is cool, but, like......how long until she starts thinking shes transwolf or w/e

something for her journey http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ7eeRCdX9k

that voice, is that a mix of smoke and phlegm?

SariBari posted:

haha "people like me were never meant to survive" is the funniest line i've heard in a while

SariBari posted:

Goethestein posted:

Why is Penn Jillette talking in a weird voice?