Victoria 2 is a good nineteenth century political simulation. Paradox is good at making enjoyable and interesting political simulators. Sometimes they fail and make games like EU: Rome. That's life; Paradox is pretty good at what they do for the most part.

I'm going to go buy Heart of Darkness now and play it for a few minutes.

I like Ageod's Birth of Rome and Alae Jacta Est.
paradox will never make the game we want them to make until they implement racism and that can is made out of worms so they never will
please don't make Marxist computer games we want Marxists on computers less not more

plus we don't want to some ridiculous theory tool which will be a fractured mess which will give the already latest ridiculous internet marxo generation yet another piece of bother for them to pretend they know more then everyone else

i mean at least the people who think they can learn tactics through call of duty can only ever utilize their skills when they finally decided to pick up a gun and see what occurs or on a better day pick up a airport book and pretend to be a step above the other 10 year olds

we already use the literally 180 of Marxist praxis to already pick at each other and the sooner we can put a stop to it the happier we will be
Make a marxist video game that will radicalize the proletariat and help them attain class consciousness
I'm going to make an agrarian Greece with a few weapon factories and lead the mediterranean diet superhumans to victory over the turks.