stegosaurus posted:

feature request: under everyones av a number representing how many places featured on diners dive ins and drives the poster has been to. based on a to-be-coded receipt verification system. for me, since I've visited the blue plate diner in sugarhouse, salt lake, utah and the west side drive-in in beautiful downtown boise, ID, the number would be two. although I guess I would have to visit them again to get verified. which would be no sweat off my back honestly. the shakes at the west side drive in are basically a pint of ice cream and you can get a fucking steak for like eight dollars. thank you, yes, please, amen

i just checked and its four lol

[account deactivated]

babyfinland posted:

i think its cool theres a show about a thin prissy new york liberal gallavanting around the world eating various countries' bourgie cuisine imagining himself as hunter thompson. fuck you bourdain im so mad.

his russian friend zamir(?) owns

[account deactivated]
i listen to opeth but only the clean vocal parts
Is not metal, with its fantastical repetition of editorialized blasphemy, the tragic form of a true christianity?
[account deactivated]
This for sure, I saw them with Dream Theater a few years ago and the show was great but the screaming thing doesn't do it for me. Actually, add Dream Theater to that list too. I'm one of the few people who liked Systematic Chaos for the vocal style compared to regular DT. Or just about anything prog, I like 3, Rush, and a few other bands where the instrumentation is pretty good (if not kind of wanky after a while) but the vocalists just kill it for me.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

death, thrash, grind, power, melo-death, speed, viking, crossover, crimpy, queer, guff, assy, schwartz,

good op, thank you
how much would it suck to be a 5yo vampire. Hell yeah time for a eternity of bedwetting and awkward boners. Guess i better becom e a beauracrat with the impotent vampire govt. time to push some pappers around and then explode everywhere
would you rather be a 5yo vampire or have a frontbutt
that kid vampire probably gets mad poon
i want to see an hbo show about an autistic asexual marxist vampire
maybe with a trans werewolf as a foil
On the fullmoon xie transforms back into xir coercively assigned at birth gender

animedad posted:

babyfinland posted:

i think its cool theres a show about a thin prissy new york liberal gallavanting around the world eating various countries' bourgie cuisine imagining himself as hunter thompson. fuck you bourdain im so mad.

his russian friend zamir(?) owns

I'M GOING TO A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY AND EATING STUFF THAT PEOPLE THERE EAT ALL THE TIME OR USED TO EAT ALL THE TIME
I ALSO USED TO DO HEROIN WHEN I WAS YOUNGER
NOW I LIKE DRINKING ALCOHOL AND BEING A BAD ASS EATING FOOD THAT OTHER PEOPLE ALSO EAT
AND I HAVE AN EAR RING

deadken posted:

does an autistic vampire only turn into a bat because its the animal with the greatest surface area of self hugging capability

a coffin is basically a hugbox
count drasperger's
I'd like to see an hbo show about the faking of the holocaust and you see the guys setting up the camps and starving innocent people to get those pics

Myfanwy posted:

I'd like to see an hbo show about the faking of the holocaust and you see the guys setting up the camps and starving innocent people to get those pics

JUST WATCH AMERICAS NEXT TOP MODEL THOSE GIRLS ARE ALL SO SKINNY!!!!!!!! TYRA MAIL: FOOD EXISTS LOL

http://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=45210
there was a show called far flung floyd which was basically the same premise as bourdain's thing except he was a ebullient English guy who was painfully, thoroughly awkward about everything - alan partridge as pedo uncle - and worse at cooking than masaoki. it was brilliant
[account deactivated]

deadken posted:

they did have a fat goon vampire who just sat around watching tv for all eternity

iw ant 2 b a vampire so i dont have 2 go 2 school and i can stay up late and have enough time 2 complete dark souls
megan's dad is an accelerationist