[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

i wanna get high is cool but alan's theremin is the best of their weirdo collaborations

flaming lips are at their best when they're basically making pop songs imo... idk

[account deactivated]
i went to see sigur ros and jonsi was all like pyuuuuuuuuuuuuu
TPAINE hey tpaine this one is for you

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Chthonic_Goat_666 posted:

tpaine posted:

i wanna get high is cool but alan's theremin is the best of their weirdo collaborations

flaming lips are at their best when they're basically making pop songs imo... idk

yeah yeah yeah song -> free radicals is one fo the top five song couplets ever

lol at war with the mystics came out in 2006 holy christ where did the last seven years of my life go

here's hoping i wake up tomorrow to find out that the 21st century was all a dream ~raises bong in toast even tho no one else is holding one~
Nothing exists; all is a dream. God--man--the world--the sun, the moon, the wilderness of stars--a dream, all a dream; they have no existence. Nothing exists save empty space--and you! And you are not you--you have no body, no blood, no bones, you are but a thought. I myself have no existence; I am but a dream--your dream, creature of your imagination. In a moment you will have realized this, then you will banish me from your visions and I shall dissolve into the nothingness out of which you made me....
[account deactivated]

and better version where em isn't drunk

Edited by mustang19 ()

still t0he best0 0can0t g0et it o0uf my 0head

Crow posted:

still t0he best0 0can0t g0et it o0uf my 0head

Halfway into april and treys still F'ing owning. Oh wait

OOOOOMGeee--this shit is HOT!!! Dis shit bussin(oldChitown slang 4 really good!!) I fuxw/this! Soundslike he chopped up a System b-side or somethin--the groove is tight like some xtra medium skinny jeans!
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Illumnati/transhumanist agenda on full display

This is awesome, I found a musician who actually puts effort into her songs.

lmao are you a big "the bird and the bee" fan
[account deactivated]
This would be really good if she didn't add her own lyrics.

a girl who cheated on her boyfriend with me had me listen to this song lol

Regina is a Jewish liberal critical of her Soviet homeland.

I do not agree with the liberal media when it comes to Israel. I have never seen such one sided reporting in my life. And I’ve seen some amazing propaganda growing up in the Soviet Union.

but im still fucking her so its cool
[account deactivated]
aerdil why arent u reppin ur krew
Shouldnt we be called The Fail Aides?
[account deactivated]
Here's a music video about the relationship between communism and disco.

hey tuppence have u seen this