ahh fuck that's our British heritage isn't it
that and you'd have to include hong kong and singapore

tpaine posted:

bippy isn't just a name you fuckers can use for whatever

I kept telling him that but nobody has any respect these days for things that should be respected.

[account deactivated]
epic ninja bonus is the name of my nerdcore rap posse
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

if it was a black kid's paper it should have been a drawing of obama, you know, because of welfare and all that

here are some failson moments from today:

i told my mom that i would qualify for welfare under new rules announced today, had i stayed in ontario, and she said she received an email forward that convinced her that seniors are treated worse by the government than prisoners or people on welfare, who get housing paid for and all that.

then at my birthday dinner my dad asked if i would ever have kids and i said i don't think so and he said you know that means our family ends with you and i was like what and he said you'll be the only generation and i just want you to know that. and i was like okay thanks dad.

[account deactivated]
wanna meet that dad
dadchat
it's ok, paradox are introducing cadet branches in the next patch

getfiscal posted:

relevant minister

Canada lol

getfiscal posted:

tpaine posted:

if it was a black kid's paper it should have been a drawing of obama, you know, because of welfare and all that

here are some failson moments from today:

i told my mom that i would qualify for welfare under new rules announced today, had i stayed in ontario, and she said she received an email forward that convinced her that seniors are treated worse by the government than prisoners or people on welfare, who get housing paid for and all that.

then at my birthday dinner my dad asked if i would ever have kids and i said i don't think so and he said you know that means our family ends with you and i was like what and he said you'll be the only generation and i just want you to know that. and i was like okay thanks dad.

Happy birthday lol

Doesn't your sister have kids

Crow posted:

Doesn't your sister have kids

she is 5 months pregnant but that doesn't really count to my dad because it's not a male carrying on the name.

Transphobe
hyphenate dat fetus
My older brother is already getting divorced and has 2 children so im off the hook.

also ive already regretfully had sex, and therefore the only thing left is waiting for death.

and watching Girls on HBO