[account deactivated]

you are not saying anything controversial, you are just phrasing boring things provocatively

catchphrase

roseweird posted:

you are just phrasing boring things provocatively

rhizzone.net

[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

why won't anyone hold the gays and jews accountable for their actions, they keep slipping through these goddamn liberal cowards' fingers, if only we could round them all up into some kind of accountability camps and hold them all accountable at once

thats extremely bigoted. someone ban this fuck.

what's really going to bake your noodle is when you realize goatstein knows that's how he sounds and he doesn't believe what he is saying or even care about it at all
[account deactivated]
zionism is another word for aids
[account deactivated]
you shouldn't argue with that guy roseweird
arguing with goatstein is funny but not acceptable
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

Lessons posted:
you shouldn't argue with that guy roseweird

im mad at him for existing tho

this is the only forum that tolerates him. last time i saw him trying to post in ycs the first response to his post was "shut the fuck up faggot" and then people emptyquoted it for the rest of the page. hes banned from all the other forums he tries to post on.

ive been reading up on more orthodox jewish laws and i changed my mind, my favorite is the crap about driving. so you can drive on the sabbath only if you have a life-threatening medical condition, to drive directly to the hospital, and when you get there you have to leave the car running with the door open so you don't turn off the dome light or extinguish the internal combustion. hospitals have to hire arab valets to keep jews with medical emergencies from getting their cars stolen or towed to a gas station because they are insane
where did you come from, anyway?
i post in ycs all the time. xbox hueg. pedo futas. yase
trolling is a real disease in the DSM-V, under anime and interweb disorders. look it up, alex.

Goethestein posted:

ive been reading up on more orthodox jewish laws and i changed my mind, my favorite is the crap about driving. so you can drive on the sabbath only if you have a life-threatening medical condition, to drive directly to the hospital, and when you get there you have to leave the car running with the door open so you don't turn off the dome light or extinguish the internal combustion. hospitals have to hire arab valets to keep jews with medical emergencies from getting their cars stolen or towed to a gas station because they are insane

did you make sandwiches or were they already there, OP?

Lessons posted:

Goethestein posted:

in their country there is problem.

getfiscal posted:

trolling is a real disease in the DSM-V, under anime and interweb disorders. look it up, alex.

can you give me an explanation of why you like this guy? one that makes sense? because he's really stupid and unfunny and saying the most obnoxious shit possible all the time isn't really trolling.

http://www.youtubedoubler.com/?video1=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DgYjkLUcbJWo&start1=18&video2=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DVb3IMTJjzfo&start2=75&authorName=death+to+israe
[account deactivated]
The great goatscretin debate. Arguments will proceed in Lincoln Douglas format. Fiiiiiiiiight.

Lessons posted:

can you give me an explanation of why you like this guy? one that makes sense? because he's really stupid and unfunny and saying the most obnoxious shit possible all the time isn't really trolling.

because we've got the same disease. as my mom used to say when i was mean to her, "sometimes i don't like you, but i'll always love you." i see myself in his trolls.

[account deactivated]
Sorry about goatstein.

getfiscal posted:

Lessons posted:

because we've got the same disease. as my mom used to say when i was mean to her, "sometimes i don't like you, but i'll always love you." i see myself in his trolls.

thats retarded, im sorry

[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

Lessons posted:
where did you come from, anyway?

me? nowhere in particular, i forget how i found this forum, i was searching some political shit on google, i never really participated in old lf or anything, also i try to be an internet ghost, i make up new names for almost everywhere i go, so :I

i use the same name everywhere because it promotes my personal brand

don't retard shame and Alex stop being so grey and colourless it's making me sad
goatstein doesnt actually compulsively troll getfiscal, he's just an asshole. he turns it off the second he starts to get any heat. he also exclusively goes for low-hanging fruit intended to be maximally offensive like "maybe the gays are to blame for aids" or "maybe black people are really lazy" or his old standby "maybe trans people are really insane", because when it comes down to it he basically revels in directing really nasty shit at vulnerable people. it's kind of cliche to call him a sociopath but that's the best description i can think of, except at a somewhat more benign level. he's the grown-up version of the kid that likes pulling the wings off flies and it honestly makes me think less of you that you'd think you're like that.
really makes u think about internet people and their childhoods huh alex

bong_san_suu_kyi posted:

really makes u think about internet people and their childhoods huh alex

i just want to make people say my name

You should do a better job when you go down on your sister then

e: back to jail iwc

Edited by babyhueypnewton ()

i'm making le reddit face as hard as i can rite now
that dog seems cool imo

bong_san_suu_kyi posted:

sup.