i like reading liberals who criticize OWS but defend the WBC because the WBC is following municipal regulations on protesting
There is not a single liberal that defends the WBC, on earth, across all time
Liberalism is a much more extreme ideology than baptism, it calls for the destruction of all value and thought.

mustang19 posted:

Liberalism is a much more extreme ideology than baptism, it calls for the destruction of all value and thought.

then you should be relieved your posting will survive liberalism intact.

i like reading idiots who criticize OWS because of minor disagreements re: theory/method, but defend the WBC because of the sanctity of free expression
or because the WBC is 24 karat comedy gold goon sire
lol ive spent so much time in the far left echo chamber that i read that comment thread & just thought "some pretty good trolls but most of them were trying too hard" before realising they were serious lol
When i watched red state i thought that the family reminded me of the muslim/catholic posterrs and the loser teenagers they upducted were wddpers.

John goodman was lowtax. Homeland security was played by themselves.

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

America is probably the best comedy act in World right now

ftfy

Crow posted:

I'm in the service of God now

goongrats

People are still joining the us military. It boggles my mind whenever I see some post on reddit where some dude is like woops got my legs blown off lol. like who could have seen that coming you asshole

Goethestein posted:

People are still joining the us military. It boggles my mind whenever I see some post on reddit where some dude is like woops got my legs blown off lol. like who could have seen that coming you asshole

if only he'd posted on the rhizzone.

he'd have known

i would join the military. not even the fail canadian military, i'd join the US army for infantry officer. why? because i'm not a pussy. *flexes*
So i see here that youre a liberal trot maoist. Get the fuck outta my recruitment office

Crow posted:

So i see here that youre a liberal trot maoist. Get the fuck outta my recruitment office

and into my bedroom *swoons*

yeah. i should have joined in 2007 or something when they took anyone. now they frown on obese schizophrenic stalinists.

Goethestein posted:

right after i read that story yesterday about how 500 women are being raped a week in the military, a coworker lady, beaming with pride, told me how her daughter graduated college over the weekend and had her pinning on ceremony and was a lieutenant now. then she said calling her daughter "lieutenant" reminded her of "lieutenant dan." yeah. yeah

getfiscal posted:

yeah. i should have joined in 2007 or something when they took anyone. now they frown on obese schizophrenic stalinists.

I am in a world of shit!

ilmdge posted:

Goethestein posted:

right after i read that story yesterday about how 500 women are being raped a week in the military, a coworker lady, beaming with pride, told me how her daughter graduated college over the weekend and had her pinning on ceremony and was a lieutenant now. then she said calling her daughter "lieutenant" reminded her of "lieutenant dan." yeah. yeah

buy her an account

[account deactivated]
"Bye honey, see you in 15 months! And dont forget to wear your seat belt, the roads are CRAZY today"

getfiscal posted:

"We are the hollow men..."