[account deactivated]
agreed, Keven called for it's closure so let's open this thread up, let everyone participate.

Keven posted:

this threads trash now gas it asap

enayeneh posted:

SariBari posted:

enayeneh posted:

I FUCKING HATE SERVING. I STARTED DOING THIS SHIT WHEN I WAS 17 AND HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO FIND ANOTHER TYPE OF JOB SINCE. DID I MENTION IM TINY?? A LIL BITCH??? I WANT TO WORK IN PRODUCTION OR A WAREHOUSE OR FUCKING SOMETHING BUT YOU CANT GET ANYWHERE WHEN ALL YOUVE GOT IS WACK ASS BUNK ASS PUNK ASS SERVER EXPERIENCE

smoke a ciggarrete, shoot a gun, i dunno dawg just calm down but there is hope my lil bruh just got a "normalish" job for much more $ + benefits after 8 yrs of waiting and only a hs degree. STAY LIVIN DAWG

damn son!! what kinda gig did he pull? honestly i wanna become an ~electrical engineer~ but i need to get back into school and really, id just really really like another job. another one i dont fucking hate

1) Surrounding your text with ~squiggly lines~ does not make you cute or funny, it makes you a douche.

2) "Honkies"! "White people!" So eval, m i rite?

Kill yourself.

deadken posted:

i think some of goatstein's assessments were unfair but as ever he's your go-to guy for encyclopaedic details on internet teens

Goethestein posted:

beanbros.jpg

mugabe = fucked her mid-40s cpr instructor

hey, that's awesome! Having sex is awesome.

babyhueypnewton posted:

i remember jollyklansman from helldump, never liked him. glad he's fucked up and his life sucks

the post that got me banned from wddp was something like jollyklansman was having troubles with his girlfriend and i was like maybe that's because you can't keep a gender/sexual orientation combination for three months straight

Spatial_Reasoning posted:

deadken posted:

i think some of goatstein's assessments were unfair but as ever he's your go-to guy for encyclopaedic details on internet teens

Goethestein posted:

beanbros.jpg

mugabe = fucked her mid-40s cpr instructor

hey, that's awesome! Having sex is awesome.

i wrote a lot of jokes about that dudes old soggy grey scrotum. those posts are gone now, like tears in the rain

babyhueypnewton posted:

i agree deadken talking about his degenerate life is boring but wddp drama will always be endless entertainment

i dont really do that much any more mostly because for the last few months my degenerate life has consisted of me sitting in a room writing about beckett and agamben

i made some really excellent posts on wddp, much better than any i make now, and it kinda saddensa me that i cant read them

deadken posted:

i made some really excellent posts on wddp, much better than any i make now, and it kinda saddensa me that i cant read them

were they in the Main Thread or the LF refugee subforum? because the LF board was totally purged and deleted. idk if cbass has those posts archived somewhere but i hope so. there was some quality posts amid all the crap that went on.

ive asked before and they say theyre totally gone lol. even lowtax didnt do that
that really blows. i mean there was some quality effort put into at least some of those threads and it's genuinely shitty to just delete it all.

deadken posted:

babyhueypnewton posted:

i agree deadken talking about his degenerate life is boring but wddp drama will always be endless entertainment

i dont really do that much any more mostly because for the last few months my degenerate life has consisted of me sitting in a room writing about beckett and agamben

it's always weird seeing fanboys try to emulate tom irl

things we'll never be able to see again:

• ilmdge being mocked for using the phrase "pragmatic revolutionary"
  • the marxist rage comics thread
  • bhpn glorifying the child beating MRA guy who lit himself on fire
damn... I didn't get to see those a first time how did I miss that
[account deactivated]
"revolutionary pragmatism" IS  the light
[account deactivated]
Earnestkrew owns u b1tch
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
welcome to being nice krew!! no sigs as our concept of membership is fluid so as not to trigger feelings of exclusion. rule #1: just be nice! rule #2: but seriously if you see deadken let us know so we can ban him asap
working retail is kewl because you don't "do" anything physically, they say, so they have whittled your benefits down to nothing as you've grown to never-before-seen levels and oh yeah by the way the manufacturing sector disappeared from our sight
[account deactivated]

deadken posted:

make a FOIA request to have them retrieved from the CARNIVORE archives imo

[account deactivated]
I work in a van down by the river
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Sounds like a heck of a song.

Skylark posted:

1) Surrounding your text with ~squiggly lines~ does not make you cute or funny, it makes you a douche.

Kill yourself.

lol that did not sound as cool as you think it did bro

It's capitalism's fault I fucking received failing grades at school & am living on welfare atm.
[account deactivated]
ccorn best poster all poster like comr
btw thanks everyone!! this has been one heck of a wild ride, huh? this thread! well i have a confession. im a fat muslim who's pants are swarming with the dreaded Dookie Stain in addition to being Pajama Jeans so what im saying is im gon

but for real what starter should i get for the arduino?? im thinkin ill get one next paycheck and itll be super fucking sweet
corm's back!
fuck corn, shit gets in ur teeth

enayeneh posted:

Skylark posted:

Kill yourself.

lol that did not sound as cool as you think it did bro

"I'm lower-class", "I'm non-white", "I'm non-male", "I'm not christian or atheist" are all reliable ways to get upvotes on this site. This used to be a great place to exchange ideas, but these days it seems like people only care about forums karma. Any other minority labels you'd like to cash in for upvotes?

sure, i'm non-gendered and non-human and single-celled, i live as an amorphous amoeba and i am so goddamn tired of all the multi-cellular privilege on this fucking site. any questions?
christ krew run this forum