the oppressive rule of the trader joe's generation now runs in full force
good, it's nice to know that some institutions have standards and traditions that are held as being more important than a dumb internet fad everyone will have forgotten by tuesday.
did we learn nothing from footloose?
[account deactivated]
Dancing is illegal. You think society is just going to let you break the law with no consequences?

tpaine posted:

which youtube video

tthe one where they dance

Pretty sure we all still have dreams like this.

tpaine posted:

which youtube video

the melbourne shuffle. oh dear...
I prefer the Queensland shuffle:

i dont know if anyones said it yet because immediately after i clicked the topic i scrolled to the b ottom of the page to post but how about THIS:

good!! serves em right!!!!!
[account deactivated]
was there a youtube poop of billy mays saying i'll fuck it and i'll suck it or did i just dream that

tpaine posted:

like 8 people said that, fucker

no fucking way dude i know i got 1st on that shit i KNOw that shit son

[account deactivated]

gyrofry posted:

was there a youtube poop of billy mays saying i'll fuck it and i'll suck it or did i just dream that

suggestion for rhizzonemeet: "Harlem Shake." setting: national holocaust museum. begins with tom fatly dancing wearing a headdress and jihad baclava. "...do the harlem shake." suddenly in frame are the rhizzone. i am doing the 'beavis and butthead do america' sex dance. tpaine is shotgunning a budweiser platinum with an electric drill. cycloneboy is doing the badass hands-in-the-air dance from that gif of the two scrawny preteens. khamsek, the macarena. getfiscal, a clumsy gangnam style. gjoey powering through cheetos in the background

Goethestein posted:

suggestion for rhizzonemeet: "Harlem Shake." setting: national holocaust museum. begins with tom fatly dancing wearing a headdress and jihad baclava. "...do the harlem shake." suddenly in frame are the rhizzone. i am doing the 'beavis and butthead do america' sex dance. tpaine is shotgunning a budweiser platinum with an electric drill. cycloneboy is doing the badass hands-in-the-air dance from that gif of the two scrawny preteens. khamsek, the macarena. getfiscal, a clumsy gangnam style. gjoey powering through cheetos in the background

haha...... epic.. meet you there mate. (goeatstein arrives at the museum and the plastic tub propped up by a stick falls down, trapping him forever)

noo
[account deactivated]
they still graduate they just cant "walk" or go to prom

tpaine posted:

Crow posted:

gyrofry posted:

still one of the best youtubes. it's like there's someone off camera attempting to suck and fuck it and they just aren't doing it right and bill's like "sigh, gotta do this myself today i guess"

O'reilly 9:39: And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might fuck it; and that they which see might suck it.

Today
[account deactivated]

VoxNihili posted:

Good. "Twerking" is the product of a patriarchal system that seeks to commodify women's bodies.

The ideal punishment: execute the men involved with the creation of this video.

Send the women to re-education facility where they will be prevented from having recreational sexual encounters until they have a proper understanding of patriarchy. In addition, the women will the forced to do community service; namely, they are to engage in sexual behaviors with those deemed at a health risk due to lack of sexual contact.