whos crow
^snipe^

libelous_slander posted:

I'm ethnically corpuscular

i'm dusky, so that makes me ethnically crepuscular

ba-dum-zhk (replace the high-hat *chk* with a zizek mouth noise here, please)

palafox posted:

libelous_slander posted:

I'm ethnically corpuscular

i'm dusky, so that makes me ethnically crepuscular

ba-dum-zhk (replace the high-hat *chk* with a zizek mouth noise here, please)

i realize there are several definitions of a corpuscle, so i just want you to know that i mean I'm ethnically a rounded globular mass of cells, not ethnically an unattached body cell or a minute globular particle.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
don't apologize to me, apologize to the dead magpie in my avatar (another victim of the criminal U.S. Imperialist Feline Armed Forces!)
[account deactivated]
I suggest visiting the following website for your dead crow needs:
http://www.crowbusters.com/
Just remember that, though crows shall die, crow shall not.
how does d&d deal with this benghazi thing, i would assume on the one hand that under normal circumstances the obamajugend would be all this is no big deal, which it isn't, but how does that square with Our Fallen Goon
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3512233&pagenumber=27&perpage=40#post410036835
lol
That fallen goon supported Obama.

discipline posted:

I voted for john kerry because I was 19. it was a pretty good move for where I was in my political development. bush was doing a campaign stop in jacksonville in october and me and about 10 other people were protesting outside of the football stadium they packed with bloodthirsty fascists. when he was done riling them up the cops unleashed a crowd of about 20,000 on us and it was pretty brutal, I think that's probably what radicalized me on the onset (before the election itself, which radicalized me for sure). I remember people screaming and kicking/punching/spitting on me and other people even a child and thinking jesus, these people might be doctors or teachers or something.

there was this one day I was protesting bush after that election in the rain and this one dude tried to spin a bunch of mud on us with his pickup truck, then he got stuck instead and when he tried to get out (his pal was helping him) he just sprayed mud all over his friend and that was cool. but in jacksonville in those days, if you protested bush, you were treated like the westboro baptist church or something

thiis weeek in floooo-ri-daaaah

holy shit