nice work on the dan brown parody
ty. i know there are some people so dear to the literary intelligentsia that people think they shouldn't be mocked, but me i say smash all idols, slaughter all sacred cows. sorry if i offended any1
im spose to be doing ketamine tonight with a lady i met on okcupid, what are the chances that it will not Own

littlegreenpills posted:

im spose to be doing ketamine tonight with a lady i met on okcupid, what are the chances that it will not Own

you're gonna get stuck in a k-hole, you're gonna lock yourself in a bathroom with a plunger as another man attempts to retrieve this woman you met from the internet. it's the circle of life.

i dunno why you would want to be in a k-hole with another person around also in one. i always really liked being around my thoughts in one

methoxetamine is good also, more starry and manic but easier to walk around on, but i think it's quite neurotoxic. give me that ms access job, i can probably learn it before i start work there.
[account deactivated]

Bablu posted:

i dunno why you would want to be in a k-hole with another person around also in one. i always really liked being around my thoughts in one

methoxetamine is good also, more starry and manic but easier to walk around on, but i think it's quite neurotoxic. give me that ms access job, i can probably learn it before i start work there.

unforch the pos'n has already been filled; it woulda been nice to work with a rhizzonite though

theres always chat roulette

littlegreenpills posted:

if you post the results here, Zero

deadken posted:

lets be honest here, if you havent achieved anything worthwhile by the time youre 70 you're never going to, whatever happens the next however many decades aren't going to be much fun, better to just go in peace

fuck going in peace, strap on a vest. maybe you havent accomplished anything in 70 years but you can sure as hell accomplish something now!

ketamine is a really fun drug but it is definitely Not conducive to sexhaving
ken, do you want to do ketamine and go to a contemporary classical music concert of some kind
lol hell yEa
how about something like this http://cafeoto.co.uk/akio-suzuki-aki-onda.shtm
i might still be in leeds on the 11th, its all v Fluid tho
tbh i Literally picked something at random from their programme
wait what about this http://cafeoto.co.uk/the-ames-room.shtm
"minimal/maximal terror jazz" and the sample piece is called Stakhanov
The three members of THE AMES ROOM are involved in a multitude of musical activities: free improvisation, electro-acoustic composition, jazz, installations, noise, rock, however all three share a passion for free jazz at it’s most energetic and brutal heights.

Brutal. fuck yea
im actually quite liking stakhanov
brutal heights is the name of my third novel
brutal heights is the name of my new condominium development
lol
brutal heights is the name of my new academy school
i saw merzbow at a festival once, i meant to just stick my head in for a few minutes on the way to something else because, lol, merzbow, but i ended up kind of hypnotised, drooling on myself, for at least half an hour

dissonance, atonality, noise, and arrhythmia have fucked up effects on your head, especially at that volume.... *puffs pipe* imo its because it recalls the sound of blood flow in the womb
Einstürzende Neubauten saved my life. They also taught me how to be creative in the most productive, problem-solving way imaginable. So if you’ve ever written me a message thanking me for helping you, you should really be thanking them.
is that that fucktheory blog
yeah lol. the one that used 'plane of consistency' to mean 'my happy place' lol

jools posted:

i saw merzbow at a festival once, i meant to just stick my head in for a few minutes on the way to something else because, lol, merzbow, but i ended up kind of hypnotised, drooling on myself, for at least half an hour

dissonance, atonality, noise, and arrhythmia have fucked up effects on your head, especially at that volume.... *puffs pipe* imo its because it recalls the sound of blood flow in the womb

find a Jucifer show and go to it

no, too tuneful
[account deactivated]

jools posted:

no, too tuneful

Jucifer's actual albums are like those little lights that hang above anglerfish's heads just to trick gullible noobfish into swimming into their mouths and getting chewed the FUCK up

[account deactivated]
Emo is the best type of music qed
noise music owns
[account deactivated]
whats in the linkk

jools posted:

"minimal/maximal terror jazz" and the sample piece is called Stakhanov

*gigantic graf mural on passing train reads "THIS IS MY SHIT"*