someone you care about, G.I. Dog
when the singularity occurs a new Call of Duty will be released every nanosecond for the rest of eternity

it's gonna RAWK

LaserJew posted:

when the singularity occurs a new Call of Duty will be released every nanosecond for the rest of eternity

it's gonna RAWK

sporuts sportus spooooruhts

Michael completed this grueling workout on a regular basis and he called it “Body Armor,” because he wore either a vest or full gear every time he completed it. It consists of a 1 mile run, 100 pull ups (I don’t think he kipped…), 200 push ups, 300 air squats, and another 1 mile run. It is now a workout we use to commemorate not only the sacrifice of Michael, but of all those who risk their lives every day or have paid a price for our freedoms. Regardless of your political views, the state of the union, or your personal beliefs, think of the sacrifices our armed forces make for us when you’re doing this workout next week. I encourage everyone to do this workout whether at the gym, on vacation, or wherever you are.

When the propensity to give up comes around, remember what our fallen soldiers gave up for you.
ok so I can see why discipline dislikes VICE, when they publish documentaries like this:
[account deactivated]
i dont even own a tv tv tv tv tv tv tv tv tv tv

dipshit420 posted:

ok so I can see why discipline dislikes VICE, when they publish documentaries like this:

i was gonna type up a big long post about how that is clearly NOT the biggest ass in Brazil (that wouldnt even make the top 10 in NORTH DAKOTA) and how this woman and the entire documentary is nothing but a BIG FRAUD bought and paid for by the "Watermelon Woman"s most likely jewish PR/propaganda firm but i think ill save myself a lot of valuable time (some of us actually have uh.....JOBS) and instead just direct you to visit http://www.assmatrix.com/ . educate yourself

video in the OP actually made me feel genuinely sick
yeah it's really sinister to see white people in pant suits enthusiastically saying tv over and over again on a stage. but i like how the guy making the video in the OP implies what he desires is to be able to make the same little compilation except where they say "video games" over and over again. thats his grievance lol.
although i am glad to see a new generation of consoles emerging to accelerate graphics from the stagnant position they have occupied for the last five years consoles will always be the inferior gaming platform. seriouspost.

Goethestein posted:

although i am glad to see a new generation of consoles emerging to accelerate graphics from the stagnant position they have occupied for the last five years consoles will always be the inferior gaming platform. seriouspost.

PC/aryan master race reporting for upvote duty

xbone

Goethestein posted:

well yeah because you can play buzkashi on any football field

Capital has something more than maliciousness, malignance, and malevolence about it. The wills, the wishes of the property owners are not there for nothing: they execute. Through them, the death-dealing character of capital is accomplished, without there being either full consciousness or a clear intuition of it. It kills nature. It kills the town, turning itself back against its own foundation. It kills artistic creation, creative capacity. It goes as far as threatening the last resource: nature, the fatherland, roots. It delocalizes humans. We adopt technology at the slightest suggestion. Yet technologies do not emerge from the living. Communication? It remains formal, we have seen; content? neglected, lost, wasted away. Technologies kill immediacy (unless the speed of cars, planes, or automatic cameras pass for a return to the immediate; but that isn’t saying much). The impact of technological conquests does not make the everyday any more alive; it nourishes ideology.
[account deactivated]

LaserJew posted:

Michael completed this grueling workout on a regular basis and he called it “Body Armor,” because he wore either a vest or full gear every time he completed it. It consists of a 1 mile run, 100 pull ups (I don’t think he kipped…), 200 push ups, 300 air squats, and another 1 mile run. It is now a workout we use to commemorate not only the sacrifice of Michael, but of all those who risk their lives every day or have paid a price for our freedoms. Regardless of your political views, the state of the union, or your personal beliefs, think of the sacrifices our armed forces make for us when you’re doing this workout next week. I encourage everyone to do this workout whether at the gym, on vacation, or wherever you are.

When the propensity to give up comes around, remember what our fallen soldiers gave up for you.

I will bodyslam you iike the computer chair tiny you are