ilmdge posted:

i was browsing okcupid and every time i see a woman who looks interesting i get paralyzed by the fear that it's deadken

im like 2/3 of all the girls on okc
[account deactivated]
we need a baby gulag
i'm like 2/3 of all actually existing girls
ilmdge you should just include a reference to althusser or the mcrib or (preferably) Fail AIDS in every message you send and if it's me i'll let u know + wont lead you on

deadken posted:

ilmdge you should just include a reference to althusser or the mcrib or (preferably) Fail AIDS in every message you send and if it's me i'll let u know + wont lead you on

Look I'm gonna be honest here, I killed my wife.

i'm lgp's wife irl
women are held back in part by the necessity for children to be raised and their traditional role as the primary providers. women should direct their efforts to genetic engineering of themselves and their babies to give them a chance to develop more in the womb so they quit squeezing out these pathologically incompetent grubs. don't get me wrong i love my daughter but if she developed ten times faster during the first three years that would be just super for all involved
reminder that most other mammals are capable of competent locomotion within at most a few weeks and of the whole process of feeding and defending themselves within a year or two. but our babies fucking suck because we have to have these alien monster heads that have to come out squishy and full of cold grey play-do because they're already too big to be reasonably practical to pass through a primate's birth canal. if our babies only needed a couple of weeks to get up to the point where they could order a pizza that would be very empowering for women
if we could keep the growth and sexual maturity at the current rate though i think that would be for the best, pragmatically speaking. i don't think the world is ready for six foot tall 8 year old grandmothers.
its kinda ridiculous that human beings can go to the moon and wipe out thousands of animal species and produce the novels of samuel beckett but we still have to make more people inside our own bodies like a bunch of fuckin troglodyte animal savages instead of in a factory or whatever, according to precise quotas

mongosteen posted:

we have these alien monster heads

speak for yourself

circle gets the square

deadken posted:

its kinda ridiculous that human beings can go to the moon and wipe out thousands of animal species and produce the novels of samuel beckett but we still have to make more people inside our own bodies like a bunch of fuckin troglodyte animal savages instead of in a factory or whatever, according to precise quotas

yeah but everybody's got their own backyard factory for pumping out more of these fuckin things. scab labor

deadken posted:

what's an even more ridiculous realization is the fact that all 7 billion people on the planet shit 3 times a week on average, humanity producing billion of tons of shit in it's entirety -- yet, a microcosm in comparison to the shit factory that is your writing.

the way eugenics will actually work going forward isn't through the clumsy system of laws or camps but rather through the iron grace of the market: some people will do it and their objectively superior children will out-compete others in gaining power, wealth and mating partners, and other people will be required to do it just to keep up. like the explosion in college degrees, but for the ubermensch

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

capitalism has destroyed the traditional family so i don't really see where feminism comes into it

some1 hasnt read caliban & the witch...

[account deactivated]

deadken posted:

"hey, I really like your profile, you want to get a drink sometime? ..... (mcrib)"

mongosteen posted:

reminder that most other mammals are capable of competent locomotion within at most a few weeks and of the whole process of feeding and defending themselves within a year or two. but our babies fucking suck because we have to have these alien monster heads that have to come out squishy and full of cold grey play-do because they're already too big to be reasonably practical to pass through a primate's birth canal. if our babies only needed a couple of weeks to get up to the point where they could order a pizza that would be very empowering for women

why couldnt this problem be solved by plastic surgery (vaginal enlargement)

[account deactivated]