Dusz posted:

lol that guy is a moron but tbh nothing on rhizzone is done for the good of humanity either

wow. my posting record has never been so insulted.

iFederico posted:

His outlet of choice is the Against Malaria Foundation, considered one of the world’s most effective charities. It estimates that a $2,500 donation can save one life. A quantitative analyst at Trigg’s hedge fund can earn well more than $100,000 a year. By giving away half of a high finance salary, Trigg says, he can save many more lives than he could on an academic’s salary.

math? Heh. I'm a Journalist

could be working to cure a rare disease that only affects 1% of Earth's population but why do that when my favorite charity says my donation can save 0.00003625 as many people. Keep the write up short and focused, i'm only an everyday sort of hero.
sick bro, I'm renting a maserati and getting fuckin blazed and road tripping to ethicalfest 2k13. where's the parties at hit me up. I love ethical shit. saving lives bro. saving lives

drwhat posted:

sick bro, I'm renting a maserati and getting fuckin blazed and road tripping to ethicalfest 2k13. where's the parties at hit me up. I love ethical shit. saving lives bro. saving lives

i get to save lives and party at the same time, what could be wrong with that

im going to read peter singer

drwhat posted:

i know people like this. its a bit frustrating

cleanhands posted:

drwhat posted:
i get to save lives and party at the same time, what could be wrong with that

yet another reason 2 join the peace kkkorpz