http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/07/ricin-arrest_n_3404010.html

Ricin Arrest: Shannon Rogers Guess Richardson Admits Sending Poison-Tainted Mail To Obama: Officials

Shannon Rogers Guess Richardson was arrested Friday in connection with the mailing of ricin-laced letters to President Barack Obama and New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, NBC reports.

Guess Richardson lives in New Boston, Texas, and was arrested in Arkansas on charges that will be filed Friday afternoon, authorities told NBC.

According to an FBI affidavit obtained by the Associated Press, Richardson contacted authorities on May 30 to implicate her husband. She later failed a polygraph test and investigators also found inconsistencies in her story, the document said. Richardson then admitted mailing the letters knowing they contained ricin, but said her husband had typed them and made her print and send them.

NBC reports:

Shannon Rogers Guess Richardson of New Boston, Texas, originally called the Federal Bureau of Investigation claiming that her husband had sent the letters, officials said. The investigators found that she had sent the letters herself, they said.

According to E! Online, Guess Richardson is an actress who has had small parts in both "The Walking Dead" and "Vampire Diaries," and her husband is an army veteran. Guess Richardson denied that she had sent the letters in a statement to E! News:

"I really can't say much at all but the accusation couldn't be further from the truth. I would not put my unborn child or other children in danger just to 'frame' someone. He simply needed someone to blame for what he has done and I was the obvious person for him to blame. Most of what is being reported in this case is absolutely inaccurate. That's all I can say. Thank you for asking for my side of this instead of running with the inaccuracies many others are publishing."

Superabound posted:

She later failed a polygraph test

lol

do you or do you not harbour any prejudice against the preseident of the united states, borack obama?
texan: uhhh

Makeshift_Swahili posted:

Superabound posted:

She later failed a polygraph test

lol

If a professional actor cant fool the lie machine, no one can.

next time it will be a muslim, just has to be. a coin cant keep coming up tails 100% of the time
"What's your name?" "Guess." "Fine, to hell with you then" x 1000 times throughout school and college will screw a person up. She's not responsible for her actions
That show sucks
Polygraph tests are better at detecting lies than humans, hope this helps.

Liberal posted:

lie detectors are barely above dowsing rods in terms of robustness actually
actually the best way to tell if someone is lying is to have them swear upon a Bible. then if they tell a lie their conscience will take over and theyll get really redfaced and sweaty and spontaneously confess

Liberal posted:

since eyewitness testimony is bullshit, this isn't much of an argument for the polygraph, hth