Goethestein posted:

cemetery posted:

im the political man did you know that black people are homophobic so its actually kind of racist to care about gay rights if you think about it

black people are actually homophobic, moreso than whites. that might have changed since Obama came out in favor of gay marriage tho.

thanks for your insight

theres few things in life better than pointing out facts to people who dont want to hear them
race realism ftw
ban
A Pew Research Center poll conducted in April found that 49 percent of African-Americans oppose legalized same-sex marriage, compared with 39 percent who support it. In 2008, only 26 percent of blacks were in favor of same-sex marriage, according to the same Pew poll.

In a Public Religion Research Institute poll released last week, 18 percent of black Americans surveyed said they see same-sex marriage as a “critical issue,” putting it behind the economy, education, deficit, a growing wealth gap and immigration.
thank you Obama.
yes lets talk about obama and gay marriage
obama's support of gay marriage shifted favorability amongst african americans by at least ten points. gay marriage was a radical idea considered ridiculous in any mainstream circle as early as 20 years ago, and today it has majority support and legalization in several states, probably the most rapidly and smoothly successful civil-rights movement in american history. we should all give credit to President Obama for his calm yet wise leadership through this issue, as it will be among many of the great triumphs that history attributes to him
At the press conference, Owens was joined by five other black pastors and said there were 3,742 African-American pastors on board for the anti-Obama campaign. Owens has long been an opponent of gay marriage and consults with the National Organization for Marriage as a liaison to black churches.

Later in his speech, he denounced the administration's priorities.

“With all the challenges facing the African-American community – the prisons are full of African-American men – they have chosen to cater to the homosexual community,” Owens said. “They have chosen to cater to Hollywood, to cater to big money, and to ignore the people who put the president where he is.”
dude has a point imo.
yeah i actually agree with that cause prisons and who gives a fuck about gay marriage
i had a dream a couple nights ago where i was sharing a bed with david lynch and ariana reines and i was trying to get ariana to leave so i could have sex with david
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

so black people are like the zerg and obama is their queen?

catch this phrase

why does this thread have 5 pages? everyone gets an F.
actually, me ethering r.l. stein warrants an A+.

blinkandwheeze posted:

actually, me ethering r.l. stein warrants an A+.

agreed, ok people, bnw has fucked up the curve, please take all complaints to HIM. tia

Goethestein posted:

cemetery posted:

im the political man did you know that black people are homophobic so its actually kind of racist to care about gay rights if you think about it

black people are actually homophobic, moreso than whites. that might have changed since Obama came out in favor of gay marriage tho.

black people are homophobic like this, but white people are homophobic like this

who cares what black people think about gay marriage they have no relevance in american politics
why would i listen to some dipshit preacher who liaisions with fascists over huey
a useless tool: "i like to hang out with orson scott card"
wrong thread
wrong thread
black people resolutely oppose gay marriage by voting democrat at a rate of 99%

MadMedico posted:

Last month, a rural county in Hunan had declared a "people's war" against forged sex photos. Local crooks had perfected their skills in photoshopping local officials and businessmen's faces into obscene pictures to blackmail them.

long live the victory of the