http://www.oldsite.momentmag.net/moment/issues/2007/02/200702-BrinFeature.html

At a bagel shop across the street from the Maryland campus where he has taught dynamical systems and statistics for 25 years, Michael talks of the discrimination that drove him to take his family out of Russia. It’s a bitter cold day in College Park, reminiscent of winter in Moscow. Over a lunch of soup and sandwiches, Michael explains how he was forced to abandon his dream of becoming an astronomer even before he reached college. Officially, anti-Semitism didn’t exist in the U.S.S.R. but, in reality, Communist Party heads barred Jews from upper professional ranks by denying them entry to universities. Jews were excluded from the physics department, in particular, at the prestigious Moscow State University, because Soviet leaders did not trust them with nuclear rocket research. Unfortunately for Michael, astronomy fell under the rubric of physics.

Michael opted to study mathematics instead. But gaining acceptance to the math department at Moscow State, home of arguably the brightest mathematicians in the world, also proved exceedingly difficult. Discrimination there was administered by means of entrance exams for which Jews were tested in different rooms from other applicants—morbidly nicknamed “gas chambers”—and graded more harshly. Nevertheless, with help from a well-connected family friend, Michael was accepted and in 1970 graduated with an honors degree.

“I had all A’s except for three classes where I got B’s: history of the Communist Party, military training and statistics,” he says. “But nobody would even consider me for graduate school because I was Jewish. That was normal.” So Michael became an economist for GOSPLAN, the central planning agency. “I was trying to prove that, in a few years, living standards in Russia would be higher than in the United States,” he says. “And I proved it. I know enough about math to prove whatever you want.”

He continued to study mathematics on his own, sneaking into evening seminars at the university and writing research papers. After several were published, Brin began a doctoral thesis. At the time, a student in the Soviet Union could earn a doctorate without going to graduate school if he passed certain exams and an institution agreed to consider his thesis. Michael found two advisers, an official adviser, an ethnic Russian, and an informal Jewish mentor. (“Jews could not have Jewish advisers,” he says.) With their help, he successfully defended his thesis at a university in Kharkov, Ukraine, but life didn’t change much even after he received his Ph.D. He continued in his day job at GOSPLAN and received a 100-ruble raise. “I thought I was rich. Life was beautiful,” he says with a wry chuckle.
i deny the validity of this article due to the fact that the UsSR itself was a jewish construction
[account deactivated]
except that he wasnt. lol
look buddy if you cant see how he was "write" i aint gonna GOSPLAIN it to ya
You know he was joking right
[account deactivated]
imagine what research this man could have accomplished without antisemitism to worry about: israel could have ICBMs by now!
it would be cool if discrimination against the ambitions of the world's 4-5 billion impoverished people was taken as seriously as the trauma of maybe 1 million living people in the world who had to take a slightly less prestigious position within the professional class, while still having enormous opportunities available to them in a wide range of careers.
fyucking jewz. hitler. hitler. cum
In America the heads of professional baseball, basketball, hockey, and soccer are all jewish.

Goethestein posted:

In America the heads of professional baseball, basketball, hockey, and soccer are all jewish.

so are the mayors of its 3 largest cities

not true, the mayor of Los Angeles isn't jewish he just "maintains strong ties with the jewish community"
jon stewart's brother is the head of the New York Stock Exchange. but Stewart clearly got to where he is based on merit alone, no such thing as jewish privilege
heres an editorial from a jewish website

Jews Save Spielberg from Early Career Disasters
By Jspace Staff on 12/5/2011 at 3:09 PM
Categories: Entertainment, Gossip
Jews Save Spielberg from Early Career Disasters

Filmmaker Steven Spielberg is such a legend that it’s hard to think of him as a noob, just trying to tread water in the deep end of the Hollywood pool. But, at one point, he was. And some local Jews kept an eye out for the naïve young talent.

We have J-Connection Sidney Sheinberg to thank for “Jaws.” In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, Spielberg revealed that the studio bosses were none too happy with his decision to film at sea, rather than in a water tank. Sheinberg was all that stood between Spielberg and the sack.

" didn't warn me to threaten me or intimidate me—they just said, 'Is there anything you can do with the script, with the schedule, to avert a shutdown?' and I didn't have anything to do, because I couldn't cut the third act out of Jaws. I had to keep moving forward, and the schedule was dictated by the mechanical shark and by the weather conditions.”

"Every time there was an intention to replace me, Sid stepped in quietly behind the scenes and stopped it."

Jews again saved Spielberg by averting the disaster that would have been “Night Skies.” Spielberg was raring and ready to adapt a popular UFO myth about spindly grey aliens invading a farm, when J-Connection Harrison Ford convinced his then-girlfriend Melissa Mathison to rewrite the script. Presto-chango, Spielberg ends up making “E.T.,” and the world breathes a sigh of relief.

So if Spielberg thinks his obligation to aid his fellow tribesmen is satisfied by bringing us the less than influential Gwenyth Paltrow, he is sorely mistaken. Time to pay it forward, buddy!

J-Connection: Steven Spielberg is Jewish. Not only is Sidney Sheinberg Jewish, he serves on the board of several Jewish organizations. Harrison Ford is Jewish through his maternal grandparents, who emigrated from Minsk, Belarus. More importantly, the leading man feels "Irish as a person, but I feel Jewish as an actor."
I though j-date was the place to get myself a submissive nihonjin waifu
i found a website called http://www.jewornotjew.com/ where a panel of jews determines how much of a jew someone is.
I Dunno goat they seem to know what they're doing. Tough job but somebodys got to do it
so what IS the verdict on rod carew
i think a major difference between those of us who are attempting to describe and delineate the bounds of jewish privilege, and the anti-semitic white supremacist, is that the anti-semite denies that jews are white, while the reasonable and intelligent explorer of jewish privilege must affirm that they are

littlegreenpills posted:

I though j-date was the place to get myself a submissive nihonjin waifu

thats j-list

Goethestein posted:

so i looked up who is the head of FIDE to see if he was jewish and it turns out its this guy. the more you know

Goethestein posted:

Black Entertainment Television is owned by two Jews

a fun fact about goatstein is that he got a couple hundred thousand business cards printed up that describe him as "the reasonable and intelligent explorer of jewish privilege" and now he's a debt slave to crooked armenian business card printers