worth watching? worth killing etc. pyf opinions itt
enver hoxha had a good idea of how to handle a muslim population.

getfiscal posted:

Front page and goldmine immediately.

[account deactivated]
daddyholes you seem to be posting too many threads.

i'd suggest keeping random stuff in the reading thread.
[account deactivated]
*opens a cage. it's the Bird*
why would i post a movie in the books theread. i cant even read this movie. Eenmaal.
checks your last thread. 10 replies hm. looks like nearly every single thread i've posted since is more popular than yours
Hey listen, I’m here to warn people. This isn’t a game. Our government, the US, is building FEMA camps. We have an NDAA where they disappear people now. You have this arrest for public safety, life in prison. It’s basically off with their heads, disappear them. Take them away. Infowars.com. Liberty is rising. Liberty is rising. Freedom will not stop. You will not stop freedom. You will not stop the republic. Humanity is awakening. Infowars.com. No, you guys are crazy, thinking that the public’s too stupid. You’re crazy, thinking the public doesn’t know. You’re crazy, thinking the public isn’t waking up.

getfiscal posted:

http://i.ur.com/BSJ1d6I.jpg

*record scratch suddenly interrupts that Hate Amerikkka beat* "Im Barack Obama and I approve this message"

parabolart posted:

Hey listen, I’m here to warn people. This isn’t a game. Our government, the US, is building FEMA camps. We have an NDAA where they disappear people now. You have this arrest for public safety, life in prison. It’s basically off with their heads, disappear them. Take them away. Infowars.com. Liberty is rising. Liberty is rising. Freedom will not stop. You will not stop freedom. You will not stop the republic. Humanity is awakening. Infowars.com. No, you guys are crazy, thinking that the public’s too stupid. You’re crazy, thinking the public doesn’t know. You’re crazy, thinking the public isn’t waking up.

aj's bbc appearance was pretty good. not as good as the piers morgan spot, of course, but pretty good nonetheless. he really shines when he starts to berate the stodgy british host for plotting against the Republic.

getfiscal posted:

ahah i thought people were telling me this nsa guy was snowed in somewhere and that is why his girlfriend if so upset or wahtever