i thought this thing was meant to be like.... non lf-y
we all make promises we can't keep

that's love dead ken

that's love
Jeez, people! You've got in your midst a loudmouth chest thumper who can't decide whether he's a parody or a cliche, and your panties are all bunched up because y'all are just not equipped to deal with this level of cyber punk.

This is just sad. :roll:

Have more sense than what - the use of a perfectly good multisyllabic word? Because your argument wasn't that I had called something "balderdash" that wasn't, but that using slightly obscure words like "balderdash" and "ilk" made me "white". The only possible conclusion to draw here is that you believe that the vocabularies of non-whites are intrinsically rather limited, such that they wouldn't include such words. This, of course, makes you a racist, in addition to being a totalitarian and a bully.

I strongly believe that if you let someone run their mouth long enough, they will invariably show you who and what they really are. You are doing so spectacularly.

what perfect poppycock. harumph.

im dead ken and i trolled the dan carlin forums into submission for 1 straight week, making about 400 posts in that time period
i invented the ferris bueller fight club meme which went viral. so i think i'm a pretty big internet celebrity, too, dead ken
i posted in the same thread as internet celebrities dead ken and getfiscal. my claim to fame is happening right now
it's beautiful watching a star be born

GLT's stardom is the best thing that's happened since obama killed bin laden (2012 in the bag)
oh yeah? we doin this? im the reason why theres all that nonsense about gender-neutral pronouns on profile pages on the something awful forums, the memory of me will forever traumatise yospos, and i put my dick in the goatman's anus irl

GoldenLionTamarin posted:
i posted in the same thread as internet celebrities dead ken and getfiscal. my claim to fame is happening right now

ugh are you here gross

i'm not competing with you, dead ken. no one can compete with you. i'm just saying, i had my 15 minutes.
how do i downvoet
all the posts on this forum are peer-reviewed and serious and important and therefore there is no downvoting
eat my shit, dead ken. take small bites to avoid choking
fight club was crazy
deadken is staring in The Human Centipede II (Full Sequence)?
Battleship Potemkin was banned in UK due to "inflammatory subtitles and Bolshevist Propaganda". Unbanned after the death of Josef Stalin.

luzl

infrateal posted:

Have more sense than what - the use of a perfectly good multisyllabic word? Because your argument wasn't that I had called something "balderdash" that wasn't, but that using slightly obscure words like "balderdash" and "ilk" made me "white". The only possible conclusion to draw here is that you believe that the vocabularies of non-whites are intrinsically rather limited, such that they wouldn't include such words. This, of course, makes you a racist, in addition to being a totalitarian and a bully.

I strongly believe that if you let someone run their mouth long enough, they will invariably show you who and what they really are. You are doing so spectacularly.

what perfect poppycock. harumph.

explain

post more?
ccrush our ass with posts
mustang_explained.JPEG
So I'm posting I guess

thirdplace posted:

why did you put me in your sig, i did not ask for that. i will never join a krew

ChairmanMao posted:

thirdplace posted:

why did you put me in your sig, i did not ask for that. i will never join a krew

hagrid voice: yer a liberal 'arry. and thus your property is mine!

getfiscal posted:

i invented the ferris bueller fight club meme which went viral. so i think i'm a pretty big internet celebrity, too, dead ken

Good job.

Noosphere posted:

So I'm posting I guess

now do it 50,000 more times go go go

slumlord posted:

Noosphere posted:

So I'm posting I guess

now do it 50,000 more times go go go

On stormfront.

ChairmanMao posted:

thirdplace posted:

IN LIBERAL AMERICA, CREW JOINS YOU!!!

conscripted into a krew. hell no we won't go
maybe i could join the peace corps to avoid the draft...
I'll paint giant targets and bury tracers in third world shitholes but actually killing them is uh... where are the babes?

Edited by Noosphere ()

Noosphere posted:

So I'm posting I guess

tHanks

Squalid posted:

Noosphere posted:

So I'm posting I guess

tHanks

You are welcome, you are a fine and handsome poster and your content is always greatly appreciated and I'm certain we all eagerly await yor next post.

-your true and constant friend
NS

LaserCrew