change lykourgos name to Shadow Corey
i give "two thumbs up" to the white race
lol if you havent cut your thumbs off ot make beast paws
Zimmerman merely felt threatened by Trayvon's fly hoodie, that's all
How many black people have you sent to jail, Lykourgos?

Cheers.
what a good thread
http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/24/justice/zimmerman-trial

Following Guy's statement, defense attorney Don West came forward to woo the jury. As he began, he told a knock-knock joke. But it failed to win a laugh. "Knock knock. Who's there? George Zimmerman. George Zimmerman who? Good, you're on the jury," he said. Later, West apologized. "No more bad jokes, I promise that," he told jurors. "I was convinced it was the delivery."
West also disputed the prosecution's claim that Martin was unarmed.

"Travyon Martin armed himself with the concrete sidewalk and used it to smash George Zimmerman's head," said West. "No different than if he picked up a brick or smashed his head against a wall. That is a deadly weapon."

alan dershowitz immediately announced that zimmerman should move for a mistrial, demonstrating which side he will be working for

daddyholes posted:

alan dershowitz immediately announced that zimmerman should move for a mistrial, demonstrating which side he will be working for

MISTER_DERSHOWITZ_10hrs_finkelstein.flv

Superabound posted:

daddyholes posted:

MISTER_DERSHOWITZ_10hrs_finkelstein.flv

watchin dis now

Seems like an obvious self defense case to me so far
Jorge Zimmermann.

babyfinland posted:

Jorge Zimmermann.

George Dylan

β€œI asked him how the man looked like,” Ms. Jeantel said. β€œHe just told me the man looked like a creepy-ass cracker.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/27/us/residents-of-housing-complex-testify-in-zimmerman-trial.html?_r=0

gyrofry posted:

what is the deal with negroes

$20 each and just for you my friend i'll throw in a baby for free

Goethestein posted:

i'd like to join the riot when this guy gets acquitted but how do i signify to black ppl that i am one of the good ones? a t-shirt that said "black allies" seems pretty douchey. maybe i could make some kind of disguise so they wouldn't notice, i have shoe polish and a wig....

Shameful ableism from the prosecution
have they thrown this zimmermn guy into the violette yet
This trial is hilarious.
That's Real Retarded, Sir.

lol
http://youtu.be/WpQSJVgKn8k

this is maybe the most uncomfortable thing ive ever seen in my entire life
[account deactivated]
i haven't really read anything about this but from the pics i've seen i assume it's got to do with the racist florida legal system persecuting and scapegoating hispanics?
[account deactivated]

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

i haven't really read anything about this but from the pics i've seen i assume it's got to do with the racist florida legal system persecuting and scapegoating hispanics?

it's like some cheap imitator is trying to pebble me... 2 out of 10

seriously can someone call Flappo in here so he can teach this "ironicwarcriminal" guy how to post??!!?
Zimmerman is guilty but florida will give him a fair trial. or I'm wrong. maybe he's innocent. of murder. in florida. as a white man. killing a black man. babyfinland could weigh in with the pussy gravitas our lady justice deserves?
and i know "ironic" war criminal is a man, because only a man could make a post like that. only a man could write such meaningless filth, spoken with such authority but backed up by nothing but sarcastic false wit and a narcissists opinion of his own abilities of perception. for shame, "ironic war criminal"... for shame...
manny orlando on the bike:
https
god bless new york
I'll race / To feel the wind in my face / And I'll race / To feel alive / And I'll race / To feel like I own this place / And I'll race until I die / And I'll race against the other racers / And I'll race with one big shout / And I'll race against the clock / And I'll race against myself / And I'll race / And I'll race!

wasted posted:

Zimmerman is guilty but florida will give him a fair trial. or I'm wrong. maybe he's innocent. of murder. in florida. as a white man. killing a black man. babyfinland could weigh in with the pussy gravitas our lady justice deserves?

this is 'white' in America now?

all those farm laborers in california must be loving their new-found white privilege

you should see the advertisements for "legal labor" in flordia throughout the south
there's white hispanic people iwc. migrant latin american workers are not white, this guy is. both are hispanic.

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

there's white hispanic people iwc. migrant latin american workers are not white, this guy is. both are hispanic.

well i don't totally understand American race relations but it's pretty cringeworthy seeing all the white people on my facebook try and out-do each other with hurling invective aimed at a hispanic guy

shakira is hispanic and she's white. this dude is too. crazy shit huh?

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

I know this. It's just funny to see how Georgia fucked up its illegal ban last year prior to harvest season and Alabama had the good sense to postpone the ban. Florida won't touch it seriously because of Miami.