I read something today that healthy human bone marrow is probably the priciest substance on Earth, worth $23,000 per gram. the average human has 2.6 kilograms of bone marrow in their body, or 59.8 million dollars worth of marrow. now, i am not suggesting that we start slaughtering millions of third worlders to extract their marrow. but: bone marrow fully regenerates within 60 days. only about 3.5% of someone's marrow is taken during a regular donation. that constitutes $2.1 million worth of marrow. over the course of a year that is is $12.6 million worth of surplus value to a bone marrow donor. let's say that they get only 10%, hell, only 1%, of that. considering that the third world lives on less than $800 a year, isn;t it moral to advocate that they start giving up the marrow that they aren't using anyway?
its time to start sucking off the third world. we can do this

piss posted:

its time to start sucking off the third world. we can do this

are there places i can sell my bone marrow at? it sounds more profitable than selling my semen and plasma
if bone marrow fully regenerates within 60 days, then who the hell would ever need donated bone marrow? a bunch of pussies, thats who
[account deactivated]
iirc selling bone marrow was recently ruled okay by the Ninth Circuit but there is something like a 1 in 500 chance that your bone marrow is worth anything because the only value it has is to someone compatible who needs a transplant. if you just put bone marrow from one body into another without compatibility the body rejects it like it would any other organ

daddyholes posted:

iirc selling bone marrow was recently ruled okay by the Ninth Circuit but there is something like a 1 in 500 chance that your bone marrow is worth anything because the only value it has is to someone compatible who needs a transplant. if you just put bone marrow from one body into another without compatibility the body rejects it like it would any other organ

this is true, but therefore isnt it moral to start genetically engineering thirdworlders to have first world bone marrow?

Baby huey did you eat that Filipino whores pussy
[account deactivated]
IForgive you cocksucker
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

dude! nice one *me and tom have a big high five, but I can't stop myself from staring at how long his arm and shoulder jiggle from the recoil and we share and awkward moment where i know i just fat-shamed him accidentally and i'm sorry about it, tom*

lmao today i did the classic "hey so when are you due" to a woman who is not pregnant. whoops

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

daddyholes posted:

if you just put bone marrow from one body into another without compatibility the body rejects it like it would any other organ

thats, what she said

roseweird posted:

lol even if she was pregnant you obviously don't know her well so why were you asking

she and her roommate have a dog and her roommate... pregnant. i met them at the park one time, so i was grasping for small talk but all my neurons went silent except for one way up in the cheap seats that called out "pregnant!" like history's saddest episode of who's line is it anyway?. IF YOU CAN HEAR ME IN THERE, IM GONNA FUCKIN FIND YOU BUDDY

tpaine posted:

tom where were you when you weren't posting. it's time to come clean. what were you doing then

being a king

[account deactivated]
People ask me that all the time

babyfinland posted:

Baby huey did you eat that Filipino whores pussy

*hits ifap button* oh no all my buttons are gone

babyhueypnewton posted:

*hits ifap button*

Marxist Whorefucker Baby Huey P. Nude Ton

tpaine posted:

her roommate...pregnant. she pregnant. have baby. i swampman, think in simple english. one roommate, is pregnant. other roommate...have belly. have pregnant roommate. she also pregnant. i say she pregnant. she not. how roommate have baby? how ladies not cycle together...???

thank pete the dog wasnt pregnant

no, i didn't ask if you were pregnant! i asked if you liked eggplant, because it, uh, looks like your belly is full of it. shit...

Panopticon posted:

dont sign yuor posts

tpaine posted:

terry thinks he "knows" all ladies because he's this weird kind of trans where he says he understands women more than most men but is still a man but is this kind of "honorary" woman, which basically consists of him calling women "sister" and trying to commiserate with them about men, which they just read as him being gay. thats why he's still a virgin.

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

no clue where i was mentally when i made that post

ah this means it was divine intuition. congrats, you have angels tpaine.

i feel his hand on my brain when i write posts i go blind and let the lord do his thing

-tpaine shakur