Keep discussion on topic.
Somebody re buy the classic happy elf banners on sa but replace yes sir air fat with yes sir vile rat
vilerat died..
I don't even think vilerat posts here in fact

daddyholes posted:

vilerat died..

I hereby petition to remember vilerat by making him a permanent honorary moderator of this forum

The bowl phone is a window into the tiny, often unnoticed rebellions of the oppressed. In jails and prisons across the country, filled mostly with poor people of color, behind the backs of the guards, out of sight from the wider society, lies an unseen, subterranean network that sustains the embers of defiance.

“You have to plunge the phone,” explains Pabey, a 30-year-old Latina who has black, short curly hair with raspberry streaks.

“You take a piece of cloth,” says Blount, a small, wispy African-American in her 40s. “You take the water out . You keep pumpin’ the water out until it get lower. Then you take the little cup or somethin’. You take a little sock or a little cloth or somethin’. You pump it out with the cloth, the water out. And as you’re doin’ that it’s the water’s going out. It’s goin’, it’s goin’. It don’t take but like about a minute.”

“But like three seconds,” Pabey says.

“Yeah, it don’t take that long,” Blount says. “You scoop the rest of the water.”

“With rolls you make a mic,” Pabey says. Some prisoners prefer to curl up the book of jail regulations and stuff that into the drained toilet.
“I did it over there,” Torrado says. “I met my boyfriend through the toilet bowl. We been together nine years.”

“Toilet bowl love,” Blount mutters.

“This one girl used to be loud, but I done used to let her talk for a long time,” Blount says. “She was a bowl ho ’cause she stayed up—I mean day and night—and be, ‘Hey, blah blah blah’ ’cause you be on, yeah, you be talkin’ to different people you a whore. You a ho, on the bowl.”

Pabey offers an example of jailhouse romance: “ I’m datin’ Todd. We’re on the mic. I’m like, ‘Hey, baby, whatchu doin’,’ you know what I mean? ‘How was your day?’ Whatever. And then, without knowing, Todd gets released.”

Blount lets out a gasp of empathy.

“That hurts,” Blount says. “That can heartbreaking. I seen a girl cry. She like, ‘I know he goin’ come to the window. They used to pray and stuff before they go to sleep. And he all of a sudden he got released. So she was at the window waiting for him to come by the window and say hi or whatever. She say, ‘I know my baby comin’ to the window.’ I know she came to the window looking for him. She be cryin’. I said, ‘You ain’t think that man really goin’ come to the window? He goin’ home.’ ”

“Ah, he goin’ get him some pussy,” Pabey says. “ ’Scuse my language, but it’s the truth. He goin’ go get him some pootang.”

“He went out,” Blount says. “He was gone. You know what I’m sayin’? She was cryin’, her heart breaking. People get hurt. People fight.”
Most “bowl sex” takes place at night when, as Pabey says, “the freaks comes out.”

“Now, mind you, if it’s my aunt and her dude talkin’ on the bowl, you’ve got to let the other female know,” Pabey says. “Courtesy. So it’s you and your dude on his bowl, and he’s tellin’ his roommate, ‘Yo, you gotta go.’ You feel me? So you have to give that person courtesy. And, you get it in.”

“He be like, ‘Baby, how big is your boobs?’ ” Torrado says. “ ‘How big is your butt?’ ‘32.’ ‘Wow, baby. Keep telling, keep talkin’.”

“And they be like, ‘Baby,’ they be like, ‘Open up, baby, talk nasty to me,’ ” she says. “ ‘Baby, what do you want me to say?’ ‘Anything, baby, say anything, to—.’ ‘OK, baby, come here, baby. Let’s do this.’ ”

“Imagine me lickin’ on your … ,” Pabey offers.

“He be like, ‘Oh, baby, I’m startin’ feelin’ hot already down here, baby,’ ” Blount says.

“They be like, ‘Hold up, I’m about to bust a nut off-a this fool,’ ” Pabey says.

“I be on my bed readin’ a book,” Pabey adds.

“Me too!” Blount says. “I be laughin’.”

“And I’ll be like, ‘Yo, this bitch is crazy,’ ” Pabey says. “She’s like, ‘Baby, yeah, stroke it harder, stroke it harder. And I be like, ‘What the fuck?’And he’s like, ‘Baby, I’m about to bust. I’m about to come.’ ”

She mimics the moans of an orgasm.

“And I be like, ‘Ah, shit,’ ” she says. “And then we’ll bust out laughin’. ‘Oh, you’re two minute. Uhhh.’ She be like, ‘Leave my baby alone. Leave my boo alone.’ ”

“A girl could be sittin’ there talkin’ to a guy through the toilet bowl but still gettin’ her coochie licked by another girl,” Pabey throws in.

“I’ve seen like the guy tell the girl, ‘Oh, baby, climb on top of the bowl and smack your coochie,” Pabey says. “Literally sit there and be smackin’… so the guy can hear it.”

getfiscal posted:

Keep discussion on topic.

No not the military's fireworks budget!

Nice, op. You'll be seeing me around in this thread quite regularly.
Placeholder.

swampman posted:

Placeholder.

haha i posted this thread solely to ruffle your feathers, friend.

good job GoGay. II'm "fur" you're "barking" up the right tree.

getfiscal posted:

swampman posted:

Placeholder.

haha i posted this thread solely to ruffle your feathers, friend.

And yet here I am, claiming prime real estate on its first page. Trust me, I'm happy with the decisions I've made. Now take a fresh look at your OP. Are you happy with yours?

Oh yeah, sorry, Im all pissed off that there's a thread exposing the sheer mania of the world of right wing political cartoonery, what is the readership of such columns? Oh its many times greater than the total cadre of the CPUSA? Color me chalked.
North Carolina will become first state to forfeit federal long-term unemployment benefits

By Dan Burley
dburley@charlotteobserver.com

Federal extended unemployment benefits ended for more than 70,000 jobless North Carolinians on Sunday as the state becomes the first in the nation to opt out of the federal long-term compensation program.

A state unemployment overhaul disqualifies North Carolina from receiving the federal benefits intended for those unemployed longer than 26 weeks. Federal law cuts off aid to states that don’t maintain their current benefit system.

Advocates for the unemployed say the measure will hurt the state’s economy, where the unemployment rate is the fifth-highest in the nation at 8.8 percent in May.
welcome to the south, m8
heh you're struggling and starvin'? let me wave to you as I pass by. It's like nyc but without the spiritual fullness
my folks are sad that NC went from the least likely place in the South for this to happen to the most likely place as of November. I laughingly sent them some of the works of Avakian (pamphlet, stapled) and will report back on results.
Folks, this is the D. Holes in person. That post should have read "Democrats vs. Republicans doesn't change anything for workers." Whoops. Rest assured, some one's being disciplined here at the post office.
25 Very Important Pieces Of Vladimir Putin Fan Art

Fan art of Russian president Vladimir Putin exists and it is EVERYTHING.

:LOL: RUssia, putin, car drives you!

w w w dot buzz fead dot com

prikryl posted:

Noice. Since we're Putin on the Ritz, a Q: Is Putin the new Stalin?

cars posted:

A:

LoL!!!!

prikryl posted:

cars posted:

prikryl posted:

A:

LoL!!!!

daddyholes posted:

liberalism dot flv

a real pussy riot (lol) (if you catch my drift)

prikryl posted:

accelerationism dot flv

*le bashful face* nawww. But it's real sweet of you to ask.

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

gaHAHA!!! thank you for this thread and expect many trenchant contributions from myself in the very near and queer future!!

Agreed... and, placeholder.

no need to thank me, your laffs are thanks enough

Thank you Cody!

getfiscal posted:

I'd be pretty suspect of a cartoon that calls an interracial marriage "Natural" when all the kids are white.

hey posted:

I'd be pretty suspect of a cartoon that calls an interracial marriage "Natural" when all the kids are white.

Edited by Superabound ()

getfiscal posted:

Those kids look like they're having the time of their lives