snipe, bitches
i went on a date with a girl from okcupid and she didnt know that peter gabriel was in genesis. needless to say there wont be a second date

TG posted:

i went on a date with a girl from okcupid and she didnt know that peter gabriel was in genesis. needless to say there wont be a second date

Maybe if you're a bible freak you should put that on your profile.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever wisheth to date him need only message Me with a pic of her tittays.

TG posted:

why dont you tell the nice posters about wqhy there wont be a second date. why dont you tell them about how you prattled on about all the past members and iterations of genesis, and when she started looking really bored, how you changed gears and started talking about the entire ouvre of phil collins. tell them how she wont return your calls now, or even the texts about how last night may have been the "genesis" of a great new relationship. tell them about the increaisingly creepy texts consisting solely of the titles of genesis hits "invisible touch" and "follow you follow me," which whatever you tell the police i know was NOT about twitter

and then everyoen started clappign
*Glares* In Your Eyes is NOT by Phil Collins.
yeah i'd also dump a girl for something so whatever folks, good night. You take that on down the road
i never understood the hate for phil collins
i have always defended his body of work as a whole even while acknowledging its embarassing individual components whenever appropriate
things really went downhill when she tried to segue our chat about the finer works of king crimson into a discussion about stephen kings antagonist the crimson king

TG posted:

things really went downhill when she tried to segue our chat about the finer works of king crimson into a discussion about stephen kings antagonist the crimson king

*slowly retrieves giant stage hook marked SEVER from behind couch*

"One for the Vine" is a p. good tune imho

ilmdge posted:

TG posted:

why dont you tell the nice posters about wqhy there wont be a second date. why dont you tell them about how you prattled on about all the past members and iterations of genesis, and when she started looking really bored, how you changed gears and started talking about the entire ouvre of phil collins. tell them how she wont return your calls now, or even the texts about how last night may have been the "genesis" of a great new relationship. tell them about the increaisingly creepy texts consisting solely of the titles of genesis hits "invisible touch" and "follow you follow me," which whatever you tell the police i know was NOT about twitter

Interesting that these two songs are the two mentioned in the opening paragraph of the wikipedia page about genesis

Way to inadvertantly reveal you have been studying the Genesis page on Wikipedia. As for myself, I merely used what anyone can admit are the two most "stalker" sounding song titles in the band's library to make the best joke possible. Thanks.
Oh, and swampman... don't you ever try to pull this shit on me again.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3fqp1_bone-thugs-n-harmony-feat-phil-coll_music#.UdoJL_k3tsk
if someone tries to have a lengthy discussion about their favourite, popular music-entertainers and songs, it is your responsibility to change the topic to something worthwhile or excuse yourself from the table.

ilmdge posted:

Way to inadvertantly reveal you have been studying the Genesis page on Wikipedia. As for myself, I merely used what anyone can admit are the two most "stalker" sounding song titles in the band's library to make the best joke possible. Thanks.

"I Know What I Like (In Your Wardrobe)." Your alibi is crumbling like crumbcake.

Lykourgos posted:

if someone tries to have a lengthy discussion about their favourite, popular music-entertainers and songs, it is your responsibility to change the topic to something worthwhile or excuse yourself from the table.

Haha is that what your parents taught you after they heard your first opinions about music. Lmao

Lykourgos posted:

popular music-entertainers and songs

lol

[account deactivated]

swampman posted:

ilmdge posted:

"I Know What I Like (In Your Wardrobe)." Your alibi is crumbling like crumbcake.

Oh, I fucking warned you. How about I tell you some of my Genesis favorites now?

"Back in NYC."

"Robbery, Assault & Battery"
"The Knife"
"Blood on the Rooftops"

Not my favorites, exactly, but they just came to mind while I was thinking of you, Terry.
"Dead Dog on Your Doorstep"

That one's not actually a Genesis song, just a thing I put in quotes, just now.
[account deactivated]
https://soundcloud.com/thevinylfactory/scott-king-youre-my-favourite
[account deactivated]

slothrap posted:

http://www.theheadrush.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/ED3AEB86ABC984C17D3CFA7B8B530.jpghttp://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3fqp1_bone-thugs-n-harmony-feat-phil-coll_music#.UdoJL_k3tsk

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urban_Renewal_%28tribute_album%29