[account deactivated]
http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/Gov-Rick-Scott-Heads-to-Israel-For-Trade-Mission-135273548.html
Florida Gov. Rick Scott is leaving Thursday for a week-long trade mission to Israel.

Scott becomes the third governor in a row to visit the nation during his first year in office. While the trip is about improving economic ties, the visit is also good politics since Florida has the third largest Jewish population in the United States.

Scott is scheduled to visit the Western Wall, the burial site of Yitzhak Rabin, and Yad Vashem, the Israeli memorial to victims of the Holocaust. He is also scheduled to meet with several top Israeli officials including Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. The governor will also participate in a forum on the future of the U.S. economy and the 2012 elections. Scott also plans to visit the cursed city of Chorazin to salute the Prince of the Power of the Air as part of his Black Pilgrimage.
i always vaguely wonder how such a sinister looking person can get elected in these image-concious days.

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

i always vaguely wonder how such a sinister looking person can get elected in these image-concious days.

Florida has the third largest Jewish population in the United States.

tpaine posted:

john merryman killed the drums on that track

sucks cephalic carnage isn't more productive
cephalic carnage's first few albums are good, xenosapien and everything after it i found p disappointing . merrymans a beast tho
"adherent" has one A and two Es.

Makeshift_Swahili posted:

cephalic carnage's first few albums are good, xenosapien and everything after it i found p disappointing . merrymans a beast tho

that's true. it was pretty much downhill after lucid interval or whenever it was half the band left

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

Hammontree said neighbors told police they’d seen Portugal roaming in a diaper, eating dog food and raiding a neighbor’s outdoor freezer for frozen fish, which he’d eat on the spot.

Where would Chuck Shepard's career be if it weren't for the Sunshine state?

[account deactivated]
yeah i'll believe it when i see it, trey
[account deactivated]
no kidding. preordered anyway
[account deactivated]
do you people listen to this corny shit as a posting gimmick or what
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
devin townsend, now that's some prime monkeycheese

tpaine you know like morrocan music is a million times better than this orientalist kitsch right
[account deactivated]
It should be a criminal offence to use the term Hypostasis unless you've read Plotinus or are an orthodox priest

tpaine posted:

post some, francisco

meh most of sc3's stuff is anatolian, turkmeni, or hindi orientalist appropriation using mainly pythagorean tunings, not so much north african
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

orientalist kitsch

then i posted a movie that sublime frequencies backed wahehehahewheh

peepaw posted:

meh most of sc3's stuff is anatolian, turkmeni, or hindi orientalist appropriation using mainly pythagorean tunings, not so much north african

FUCK FART SHIT PISS

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

i see that band you like has a classic rock influence. have you perhaps seen this video of a little-known 1966 performance by an unknown band, which is the only classic rock or classic rock-influence thing i allow myself to listen to?

go to 14:00 of that video and tell me that shit aint rockin
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

babyfinland posted:

go to 14:00 of that video and tell me that shit aint rockin

it sounded pretty good but why does detract from sc3

lol it doesnt im just fucking with you clarence. relax.

the best one is at 23:00
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

i'm sorry tom. i'm just used to people being retarded about music here. have a burger and be cool.

i ate all my burgers already

i feel like when these dudes heard jimi hendrix for the first time they were like yeah thats cool i guess