what song do you want played at your funeral
pepperoni
-X0EjwF8o0g
allah them
i started having pains in my chest so this question hits home.

probably this one:

far behind by candlebox

Kiss From a Rose on the Grave, by Seal. If they could show a montage of george clooney shots from batman & robin while the song plays it would really tie it all together for me, personally.
Probably "Here Comes the Boom" by P.O.D. or really any track from Creed's 1999 album Human Clay

ilmdge posted:

far behind by candlebox

[account deactivated]
the audio trak

Lessons posted:

Probably "Here Comes the Boom" by P.O.D. or really any track from Creed's 1999 album Human Clay

hahaaa I understand how hard it is to choose from so many great songs. And the album art is simply spectacular, it must have cost hundreds of thousands of dollars for the cover art alone

non ironc answer
All of my best posts read aloud with some touching instrumental music in the background
anal cunt's discography
I'll be dead so why would I care?

Lykourgos posted:

All of my best posts read aloud with some touching instrumental music in the background

one would hope for a more substantial ceremony than the 30 seconds or so that would take

a total eclipse of the heart by bonnie tyler
personally im hoping that some preacher ive never met from a church ive never been to leads all my friends and family in singing a bunch of old boring songs that id hate while an 89 year old woman solemnly plays a slightly out of tune piano *fingers crossed*

in fact the whole chrono cross ost

wasted posted:

I'll be dead so why would I care?

not necessarily

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

I don't want to die.
Mmmmmm you think you can tell me what to wear?

You think you can tell me what to do?

WEll you better get ready, to bow to the masterrrr.....BREAK IT DOWN (suck it) Degenerate into something fool, I just got tired of doing what you told me to thats the breaks, yeahhhh thats the breaks little man BREAK IT DOWN DEGENERATION X
metal machine music pts 1-4. a final revenge against everyone who loves me