ken i mite be scoring a free trip to/stay in london, what should i do in a week there. i have no money, except what little i can scrape together to buy booze w/
idk why anyone would be expected to trust anything put out by the north korean state any more than something put out by the US or south korea.
i don't know why anyone would support goodness when its opposite , badness , is also an ethos

deadken posted:

Crow posted:

But I bet every single person in here would love to hear more stories about your pathetic, disgusting filth of an existence!

i do Alot

ill make up reveal something really abject and cringable as soon as i get a free subscription to your magazine ken. why do i have to go through back channels. this is atrocious

dank_xiaopeng posted:

ken i mite be scoring a free trip to/stay in london, what should i do in a week there. i have no money, except what little i can scrape together to buy booze w/

get out of london immediately because it's shit. failing that, i dunno we have some art and some pubs and some stuff from the past and some bars, whatever you'd expect in an old european city

littlegreenpills posted:

deadken posted:

Crow posted:

But I bet every single person in here would love to hear more stories about your pathetic, disgusting filth of an existence!

i do Alot

ill make up reveal something really abject and cringable as soon as i get a free subscription to your magazine ken. why do i have to go through back channels. this is atrocious

you can get a free subscription if you write something good and send it to me i guess

deadken posted:

littlegreenpills posted:

deadken posted:

Crow posted:

i do Alot

you can get a free subscription if you write something good and send it to me i guess

wait didn't you mention something about paying your writers money from the off.dont be a cheapskate ken, give me some free stuff

only past like the 2nd issue we have no starting capital
i was going to write an amazing article but i'm not a slave. i will submit it to jacobin instead. it will be about how banks are great.

deadken posted:

only past like the 2nd issue we have no starting capital

you have parents don't you

i mean considering how much of their easy-earned has gone up your nose how can they begrudge you a couple of grand to start a magazine with
banks are awesome. you ask them for money and they just give it to you. you have to sign some stuff about losing your home or whatever but you get enough cocaine money for two weeks, easy
without dubious access to lots of credit and my parents incomes i would definitely not live as well as i do, so thank you banks and parents. hell yeah!
same except extraction of superprofits from the global south
[account deactivated]
lol

deadken posted:

dank_xiaopeng posted:

get out of london immediately because it's shit. failing that, i dunno we have some art and some pubs and some stuff from the past and some bars, whatever you'd expect in an old european city

lol this was downvoted by grumblefish, a man so attached to mother albion that he is now living in chicago

it's funny seeing you guys criticize each other, knowing as i do the future where you are both MPs, with grumblefish a tory and redken a labourite. this isn't a bad thing btw. it's my dream come true.
"will the honorable member please post the steampunk wedding pics"
punk is unparliamentary language
actually i'll be standing for ukip to troll the mother of all parliaments, the british people, myself, and god

deadken posted:

dank_xiaopeng posted:

okay

i mena my basic plan was to go on a weeklong bender in a foregin land and maybe go look at art, hangovers permitting. sounds like my pan is a good one

deadken posted:

that was, indeed, the joke. congratulation's

No the joke is definitely you

c_man posted:

idk why anyone would be expected to trust anything put out by the north korean state any more than something put out by the US or south korea.

lol

theyre Victorian Anachronist matrimonial daguerreotypes you uncultured yanks

Crow posted:

c_man posted:

lol

no for real tho do you have any links to any comprehensive info about the economic situation in north korea?

c_man posted:

Crow posted:

c_man posted:

lol

no for real tho do you have any links to any comprehensive info about the economic situation in north korea?

go there yourself a**hole

"no investigation, no right to speak" - mao zedong

going there wouldnt actually tell me anything about the underlying economics. unless you think that all of the people who actually live in america actually have a good idea of the american economic structure???

c_man posted:

going there wouldnt actually tell me anything about the underlying economics. unless you think that all of the people who actually live in america actually have a good idea of the american economic structure???

"speak to the workers? lol what a crazy idea! why yes i consider myself a leftist"

get your ass in pyongyang

will you act as a translator?
there's probably already a dubstep version of god save the queen

c_man posted:

baby huey is the one learning korean. i'm learning french.

getfiscal i may not agree with your opinions but i respect your active resistance against tha patinkins. red salute

libelous_slander posted:

getfiscal i may not agree with your opinions but i respect your active resistance against tha patinkins. red salute

all i want is tpaine to apologize to god and start dating again.

getfiscal posted:

c_man posted:

baby huey is the one learning korean. i'm learning french.

im learning french too

really cuz reading yer posts i would think it's english that yer learning hahahah yeah
my first language was german
o sorry for my mean post i forget everyone isnt american / canadian
lol im american but i learned german first (by like 6 months) because my moms is german and apparently i learned to talk in germany