[account deactivated]
okay let's put this towards the bottom of the anecdote list when you start dating again
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I did the same thing to a squirrel a few years ago but I stopped the car and let it cross, and when I drove on it decided to run under my rear tires. Wildlife is pretty dumb.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
did you at least check to see if it was pregnant
[account deactivated]
rip
the raccoon was joseph stalin
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

raccoons

its ninja now

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
the squirrel was womens reproductive rights in the american south
[account deactivated]
the walrus was paul
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

i didn't even consider the animal in any respect until long after i'd gotten home.

what a strange time to farrm
[account deactivated]

gyrofry posted:

what a strange time to farrm

it was in dota2 and you're high as balls if you think chuck grassley plays support

rip mickey raccoony

tpaine posted:

so does anyone know what's up with raccoons deciding to suicide themselves at me? i see a pattern and i won't hesitate to crush them under my treads like i'm doing only slightly less literally to the third world

i have my driving test next friday and im gonna fail so hard lol

littlegreenpills posted:

could ken let us know if his mag has had any pitches yet apart from the guy who sent them a photograph of his penis lol
OP, you need my help. My name is Tyler Durden and I'm here to shatter your middle-class anxieties with Shit Bitch and also I'm the guy from Office Space. Welcome back to the late 90's
i hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you missed out on a major financial opportunity. the stomach of a recently deceased raccoon is enormously rich in minerals—a veritable gold mine.

Edited by ArisVelouchiotis ()

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

Crow posted:

littlegreenpills posted:

nice jpg, looser.

You just lost a friend, a supporter, and a fierce opponent of R1ch's image compression guide v5

[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

if i am on a highway i really like to go at least 80mph i can't help myself which is part of why i try to live a life that does not involve driving

all the other mtfs I've ever met drive like maniacs, that is to say two people. i start hyperventilating when i go over 20 though. that is to say kph