Crow posted:

animedad posted:

*ken drags a cigarette deeply before reading more off a fine sheet of paper emblazoned with the state department logo*

No its cool its ironic dude. All the brave revolutionaries said things they dont believe too. Only peope who are smart say things they dont believe. Irony is definitely real and is always definitely only irony when used to defend power, ironically (You can tell i dont really believe that stuff because im a member of the Power Groups, looking to make a Career among hte Power Elite. Dude)

the rhizzone is a forum for serious discussion of marxism-leninism. why not check out our sister sites, revleft.com and r/communism?

Crow posted:

animedad posted:

*ken drags a cigarette deeply before reading more off a fine sheet of paper emblazoned with the state department logo*

No its cool its ironic dude. All the brave revolutionaries said things they dont believe too. Only peope who are smart say things they dont believe. Irony is definitely real and is always definitely only irony when used to defend power, ironically (You can tell i dont really believe that stuff because im a member of the Power Groups, looking to make a Career among hte Power Elite. Dude)

but sarcasm is revolutionary?

that guy who always posts DPRK stuff on r/communism is realy cool

deadken posted:

the iraq war deposed a murderous tyrant who waged several wars of conquest and committed genocide. obviously the aftermath was handled in the worst possible way by government planners but the troops did a great job

actually his term was just over. read the US Constitution m8

deadken posted:

Crow posted:

animedad posted:

the rhizzone is a forum for serious discussion of marxism-leninism. why not check out our sister sites, revleft.com and r/communism?

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

Crow posted:

animedad posted:

but sarcasm is revolutionary?

i love too irony it is very good
that was ironic. actually irony is bad, and all those who practice it are reactionaries, such as the noted hedonistic and sexually promiscuous jew k. marx
i don't think anybody was making a case that irony is bad, as much as they were making a case that you are bad at it.

deadken posted:

the iraq war deposed a murderous tyrant who waged several wars of conquest and committed genocide. obviously the aftermath was handled in the worst possible way by government planners but the troops did a great job

no, obama's still in office

i think irony, as practiced by dedken, is an attempt to excuse being a huge turd and playing at progressive politics an escape from the awareness of being a huge turd
"it was just a joke, geez what a bunch of maroons, i obviously dont believe that"
- every self-aware racist/misogynist/etc ever after saying something racist/misogynist/etc
[account deactivated]
y'all's just butthurt that sam trolld you.

ugh harumph glurp well you see *pushes glasses up bridge of nose* irony is actually stupid and gaey and revanchist, a- *sneezes, spattering curdled gouts of snot across shirtfront* oh urygh argh
But enough about zizek

deadken posted:

Crow posted:

animedad posted:

revleft is only good for rafiq's posts every1 else pisses me off

[account deactivated]
irony is worthless

Makeshift_Swahili posted:

that guy who always posts DPRK stuff on r/communism is realy cool

r/communism rocks because you can make fun of Trotskyites and nobody will ban you but if you slander the DPRK thats an instant ban, pretty much has everything this forum needs

dank_xiaopeng posted:

y'all's just butthurt that sam trolld you.

ugh harumph glurp well you see *pushes glasses up bridge of nose* irony is actually stupid and gaey and revanchist, a- *sneezes, spattering curdled gouts of snot across shirtfront* oh urygh argh

i doubt sam has ever made a sincere post

conec what ken and i do in the bedroom is none of your business,

dank_xiaopeng posted:

conec what ken and i do in the bedroom is none of your business,

seems like the only one butthurt by ken, is you. use Vaseline ffs

deadken posted:

that was ironic. actually irony is bad, and all those who practice it are reactionaries, such as the noted hedonistic and sexually promiscuous jew k. marx

karl marx deployed irony against targets that actually existed and was directly addressing, not nebulous bullshit flak for your own disavowed unconscious beliefs. Stop whining. Whos your dadddy and what does he do.

Der jüdische Nigger Lassalle
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
irony is for first world shitbags, lying is for the real movers and shakers in the world imo

roseweird posted:

'irony' is semantically identical to 'lying' but for most people for whatever reason it's more fun to talk about irony. this also works with 'capitalism' and 'greed'

I see Mustang19 is still hijacking accounts

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

swampman why don't you ever say anything nice to me

i dont ever say anything nice to anyone

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
nobody as yet has used my real name on this gay forum and i know i shd be grateful but
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

swampman posted:

i dont ever say anything nice to anyone

can't you make an exception

i'll try...

hey roseweird, has your brain lost weight recently? your whole head is looking skinny today, like a shriveled up like a dead seed pod. sorry, i don't think this is working.
i hope you have a great day, even if remembering it makes you long for death on all the typical days