glomper_stomper posted:

rUB4-JS28Sc

that movie rules, you ever see twin dragon encounter? so many great twin action comedies

[account deactivated]
all I want for spring is to get a sexy tan in a bikini but its cloudy and its going to april shower
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

animedad posted:

youre not going to be a guerilla

im... im sorry
[account deactivated]
Marxism has absolutely nothing to do with the improvement of the lives of others, it is completely amoral. Marxism and Communism (which is an ideology) are not synonymous. Marxism is not a moral framework, and the cruelest most vile bastard can be an exceptionally good Marxist in terms of understanding the underlying tenets. While Marxism and Communist morality are not incompatible, it is crucial we recognize that Marxism alone is not moral, not anti-moral (unless we are speaking of a kind of idealist, religious morality) but amoral.

The role of the revolutionary intelligentsia is not to feel pity for the damned, but to give them the necessary direction they need in order to destroy the enemy. This is not about making the world a better place, as a matter of fact, such muddied ideological rhetoric can only ever be an integral excuse for our real intentions, and that is the conquest of state power, in other words, world domination. As I have said before, to deny this would be completely dishonest.

It is only convenient that the dictatorship of the proletariat entails historical progress (that is, the potential improvement of life on Earth). It is only convenient that the proletariat forms a demographic majority (and in many countries, this is not the case). This is about one class achieving it's ends. Which is uniquely characterized by changes in history never before seen, by the entire world draped into a single banner and the emergence of an ideology which is the single greatest achievement in the development of human thought anyone could ever witness.

Do the Communists posses a moral framework? Undoubtedly! But our morality is not theirs. A proletarian morality is a new morality, just as the Communists seek not to glorify man as he exists today, but that our very existence entails the coming of a new man. What right does anyone have to say that man as he exists today, characterized by the most grotesque injustices, is deprived of his humanity? Humanity is defined by it's social being, it is not eternal. This new man will spring about not from the abyss, but from the dead carcass of the man of today.
dead ken send me th enew swans. send the new swans album to me, a stranger on the internet. please.
im not going to do that
they're, like, locked and watermarked and whatever. i don't know how this works but i wrote a 1000 word review in which i mostly bang on about nietzsche and hegel
well shucks
there's a leak online i think. its 128kbps but people shouldn't care about this imo
no hard feelings. i will get to enjoy it in the end. seeing swans live was the greatest Musical Experience ive ever had i think. and the city drowned in floodwaters the next day, it was beautifully appropriate
OH well i will take a look then. thanks for the tipoff
i might be seeing them in cardiff next month i think that city could flood without any great loss to civilisation
its very good. happy hunting
you should go yessss. i would love to see them again, and i wouldn't mind the catharsis of another flood either. i walked home that night over the swollen river drenched in a biblical downpour and it was beautiful. learned later that someone had been swept off the same bridge and drowned about 15 minutes later. it was a nice night

c_man posted:

fleights posted:

thats cool and all but how are you gonna make people do what you want? by making them feel guilty and shaming them into doing your will? proletarian revolution is simply an affirmation of our call to power, a thirst for dignity and authority to submit others to our class will. those who shake with fear every time a muscular fascist appears at their rally will realize too late what even malnourished naxalite women know - lifting is a must, strength is a must.

you're fantasizing about literally killing someone, for great justice, with your powerful fetish objects muscles.

lifting owns but there's also nothing wrong with not lifting and I would never push it on anyone or judge them for not lifting. the associated culture is vile garbage though for sure

c_man posted:

TG posted:

weed as some sort of wonder drug.

do you think it isn't one or do you just mean in the way that stupid stoners talk about it? because it is from a detached, clinical perspective, pretty fucking amazing in a lot of ways

c_man posted:

i always wondered what the kind of "ironic" style of lf humor was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" lf to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

this is all true and its magnificent

Superabound posted:

this is all true and its magnificent

i thought it was kind of sad and a little scary when it happened

only by approaching the border between schizophrenia and sanity and keeping them both in constant view can we be assured that we reside in one and not the other
im trying to work out so i can get out there with my bros and if the fascists strike we can strike back

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

im trying to work out so i can get out there with my bros and if the fascists strike we can strike back

yeah man if the right-wing ever take power in america i hope you're there to stop them.

ill be there. if anyone else wants to join me send a pic of ur biceps to me via pm. no homo (i mean that in a progressive revolutionary way. i only bash fascists not fags! and i bash a lot of ppl)
just finished up 30 mins of cardio *high fives fitness bros*
just printed off this photo and pinned it to my wall

workout jams: "smack my b*tch up" by Prodigy. I know it's not exactly PC but it gets me stoked to get fit for Stalin. Have a good Hump Day, everyone. I'm gonna catch some ZZZs
Here's my work-out jam for today:

Stay Hard! Stay Wet!

I wish i could find a lyrics sheet for this album so I could sing along while pumping iron! Still, gets my blood rushin'.
til that people who take an otherwise inoffensive hobby or activity too seriously can become really obnoxious and annoying about it. whoda thunk!
i listen to the boredoms when i go to the gym
[account deactivated]
*wanders into thread & nervously clutches at nearest Swollen brother* I HATE LIFTEING I LOVE GAMEING
[account deactivated]
if eo is dragging his acromegalic ass around all day how can be sure the swole has anything to do with the lifting

conec posted:

i go to a small school and i dont hav gym membership so when i used to go to the gym i went to my school gym where id see classmates and recognized every face in there.. its too awkward.. one of the last times i went, an acquaintance of mine started chatting me up and she was w her boyfriend who was with his friends.. the day after, the girl told me that he boyfriend's friend said i was cute and she basically sexually harassed me.. i cant deal w that sort of socialization

this sounds awful. i go to a huge school and barely interact with anyone and go to a different gym from almost everyone that i know and i like it a lot.

[account deactivated]