babyhueypnewton posted:
I didn't actively seek out prostitution but obviously any sexual interaction is going to have unequal power relations and probably be exploitative. Guess I should have sat it my room and cried though, that's what LF does

get married

[account deactivated]
the time my last alt got banned from wddp was the best example of how they inexorably spazzed out entirely into crazy town. they were complaining about how some people were talking about bradley manning, but not as much about other prisoners, therefore Racism. i pointed out that the fact that bradley manning had been held so long in the absence of charges or trial was a significant difference. they posted those classic counterarguments "lol" and "so you Literally Believe that...". then i pointed out that maybe there was a significant difference in how people view a political prisoner versus a dude who steals stuff to buy meth. then they accused me of racism, because i clearly only used the word meth as a cover for the word i really meant, which was crack, obviously
[account deactivated]

Goethestein posted:
the time my last alt got banned from wddp was the best example of how they inexorably spazzed out entirely into crazy town. they were complaining about how some people were talking about bradley manning, but not as much about other prisoners, therefore Racism. i pointed out that the fact that bradley manning had been held so long in the absence of charges or trial was a significant difference. they posted those classic counterarguments "lol" and "so you Literally Believe that...". then i pointed out that maybe there was a significant difference in how people view a political prisoner versus a dude who steals stuff to buy meth. then they accused me of racism, because i clearly only used the word meth as a cover for the word i really meant, which was crack,

uh so does gitmo not exist to you

there are a ton of (non-white) people there and elsewhere who have been held longer than manning with no charges of trial

not to mention the thousands who are just straight up killed

babyfinland posted:

futurewidow posted:
never forget how absolutely vile men are, how any men will espouse feminism for as long as it takes for them to get laid and drop it as soon as it poses any inconvenience, the same men that talk about class war and exploitation but think nothing of exploiting the women around them and have a litany of excuses at the ready.
men cannot fight the people's war because they are not people.

men are wretched, irredeemable dogs and the only thing that can save women from them is a commitment to islam on the part of the men. just saying

img-acid attack

Goethestein posted:

babyfinland posted:

futurewidow posted:
never forget how absolutely vile men are, how any men will espouse feminism for as long as it takes for them to get laid and drop it as soon as it poses any inconvenience, the same men that talk about class war and exploitation but think nothing of exploiting the women around them and have a litany of excuses at the ready.

men are wretched, irredeemable dogs and the only thing that can save women from them is a commitment to islam on the part of the men. just saying

img-acid attack

i literally had a stop watch running on that one

Regarding the presence of the power difference between a wealthy person and a poor person, it doesn't somehow mean that the attraction does not exist. Prostitution would be inferior because one party would be doing it for money, rather than because the act itself inherently leads to any particular goodness.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

babyfinland posted:

Goethestein posted:
the time my last alt got banned from wddp was the best example of how they inexorably spazzed out entirely into crazy town. they were complaining about how some people were talking about bradley manning, but not as much about other prisoners, therefore Racism. i pointed out that the fact that bradley manning had been held so long in the absence of charges or trial was a significant difference. they posted those classic counterarguments "lol" and "so you Literally Believe that...". then i pointed out that maybe there was a significant difference in how people view a political prisoner versus a dude who steals stuff to buy meth. then they accused me of racism, because i clearly only used the word meth as a cover for the word i really meant, which was crack,

there are a ton of (non-white) people there and elsewhere who have been held longer than manning with no charges of trial

i was talking about the comparison between other american citizens and manning. another point i made and will make again is that everyone who is complaining about manning's treatment was also complaining about gitmo. nobody has ever said "Free bradley manning!! but leave gitmo as is, cuz sand people, lol"

maoism-third world sex tourism
actually those people were right as hell bloatstein
can you change your username here

Goethestein posted:

babyfinland posted:

Goethestein posted:

i was talking about the comparison between other american citizens and manning. another point i made and will make again is that everyone who is complaining about manning's treatment was also complaining about gitmo. nobody has ever said "Free bradley manning!! but leave gitmo as is, cuz sand people, lol"

your second point is fair enough but the first one isnt, there are americans who are detained/murdered extrajudicially

Lol if you think you are a real communist but don't partake in the wealth redistribution of the first world by traveling to third world countries and handing out your earnings to prostitutes
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Goethestein posted:

check your cisnamed privilege

[account deactivated]
O__O
ah tsk tsking, the mark of the revolutionary mind
don't see this badboy on the front page yet. mods?

Lessons posted:

youre a bad boy

[account deactivated]

babyfinland posted:

Lessons posted:

youre a bad boy

animedad posted:
ah tsk tsking, the mark of the revolutionary mind

yeah there are better things i could be spending my time doing

Crow posted:
Also no third world, only white women from martha's vineyard.

my fiancee is from the cape and when i read your post she said, "yea all the vineyard girls are sluts."

[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

Goethestein posted:

At a quick glance you have registered over a dozen accounts here due to bans and IP proxies, I can't see why you can't just make another dozen of whatever the fuck you want, Goat Stein.

[account deactivated]

futurewidow posted:

um.. you dont mean me though... right?!!!!!

everyone talks about the meaninglessness of framing misogyny within a liberal framework focusing on the individual and their morality or w/e and says we should focus on the larger structural problem because its a giant framework we all live within and then baby huey p newton sleeps with prostitute and its off to the races!!

noavbazzer posted:
everyone talks about the meaninglessness of framing misogyny within a liberal framework focusing on the individual and their morality or w/e and says we should focus on the larger structural problem because its a giant framework we all live within and then baby huey p newton sleeps with prostitute and its off to the races!!

and within that new structure we hope to establish, part of the individual's role is to perpetuate the virtues and prohibitions of the new culture

noavbazzer posted:

people are framing it in structural terms

no one is like repudiating individual responsibility

[account deactivated]
my favourite thing about the sopranos is when they did the whole defence contractor subplot and it was like hey folks do you get it? both jobs are basically parasitic capitalist evil? and then like people got mad that it turned black or whatever

elemennop posted:
and within that new structure we hope to establish, part of the individual's role is to perpetuate the virtues and prohibitions of the new culture

precisely. what kind of revolutionary doesn't marry theory with action? if you're aware of structural problems you organize against them, you speak out against them and you try your best to be non-exploitative in your relationships with other people.

babyfinland posted:

Although there is no restriction if one wishes to hold, caress or fondle the buttocks of one’s wife, to insert one’s finger/s in one’s wife’s anus, other than being unnatural, unhealthy, unhygienic, unclean and impure….it would, without an iota of a doubt, be a source of ‘pain’ for the wife rather than pleasure!

It would be best if the believers would fear Allah and absolutely abstain from inserting anything into their wife’s anus.

dead ken aka goatstein jr