llcooljdpon

stegosaurus posted:

riding in cars with marxists

[account deactivated]

babyfinland posted:

do u really think ppl arent assholes about politics bc they are cowardly? generally no one gives a shit about any given persons politics unless they unless of course they are a pervert or al oser

Maybe it's good to be a pervert and loser?

There is an old Jewish joke, loved by Derrida . . .

\

It's about a group of Jews in a synagogue publicly admitting their nullity in the eyes of God. First, a rabbi stands up and says: “O God, I know I am worthless. I am nothing!” After he has finished, a rich businessman stands up and says, beating himself on the chest: “O God, I am also worthless, obsessed with material wealth. I am nothing!” After this spectacle, a poor ordinary Jew also stands up and also proclaims: “O God, I am nothing.” The rich businessman kicks the rabbi and whispers in his ear with scorn: “What insolence! Who is that guy who dares to claim that he is nothing too!”

\

Edited by ArisVelouchiotis ()

drwhat posted:

TG posted:

The other day I was in a car with two girls and one asked me about my communist politics and the other one jumped in and started talking about Hegel and dialectics and the subject got changed pretty quickly after that

I don't get why it matters that they're girls or what the actual information content of this post actually is other than I guess you had a conversation once, almost

tis a fool who looks for logic in the contents of a rhizzone post

littlegreenpills posted:

my wife unironically said "Marxism is so destructive and Manichean, do you know about Chesterton's Distributism? it'd be much more humane" then i snuggled her anyway

seriously though your wife needs reeducation she soudns liek a real jabroni spoutin that crap
op, if you are having trouble talking to girls without wanting to murder them because of their ideology i know of a place for people with your problem.

chickeon posted:

seriously though your wife needs reeducation she soudns liek a real jabroni spoutin that crap

ppls attitudes are formed by their material circumstances. as such the general acceptance of communism requires a world of poor depressed incel losers

littlegreenpills posted:

chickeon posted:

ppls attitudes are formed by their material circumstances. as such the general acceptance of communism requires a world of poor depressed incel losers

Some body needs a hug. Maybe a job while their at it.

Bacon-Wrapped Communism. Epic Worker Gatherings.
so if we gas threads for misogyny why is this thread still here?

Crow posted:

littlegreenpills posted:

my wife unironically said "Marxism is so destructive and Manichean, do you know about Chesterton's Distributism? it'd be much more humane" then i snuggled her anyway

nationalism is so cool

c_man posted:

so if we gas threads for misogyny why is this thread still here?

Pretty mysoginist that you homed in on the soon to be dead liberals gender, rather than the content of their liberalism
plus pledging to kill someone got a lot of upvotes
how strong is a gibbon
wait so are we back to pretending that lgp's wife is a real person and not just a character gimmick he made up, like all of my mustang accounts?
shes totally real. here is a selfie she sent me the other day

this thread has promise....................................
comrades, i have a confession......im lgps wife irl

Superabound posted:

wait so are we back to pretending that lgp's wife is a real person and not just a character gimmick he made up, like all of my mustang accounts?

i'm not entirely convinced anyone here is real....

Waylondo posted:

Superabound posted:

*takes a continuous 53-second hit on a blunt the size of a baby's forearm* whats reality anyway man

hit the blunt so hard the shit got a 7even inch cherry

Waylondo posted:

Superabound posted:

this forum is 80% FBI if thats what you mean

well yeah but only because we've made it a priority to infiltrate govt counterintelligence
im a nsa-developed ai backdoor into ibm's supercomputer labs covertly working for the cia as a mole in the fbi internet cointelpro program but my monte carlo logic banks got corrupted by prodromal schizoid irony here on the p'zone and am now working against my masters...and im lgps waifu irl

Edited by dank_xiaopeng ()

i drunk post like 110% of the time
[account deactivated]
i only post here due to court ordered therapy
i have a wife of twenty years who stays at home, three children in private school, and a degree in business administration. i currently work as a project manager for a medium sized business. i love communism

dank_xiaopeng posted:

im a nsa-developed ai backdoor into ibm's supercomputer labs covertly working for the cia as a mole in the fbi internet cointelpro program but my monte carlo logic banks got corrupted by prodromal schizoid irony here on the p'zone and am now working against my masters...and im lgps waifu irl

"Our attempts to infiltrate this group have been...less than successful." *presses button on remote to raise screen showing padded room where man sits in corner in straight jacket* "I love shitting inside n word assholes...Fail AIDS...Hitler ftw..."

Edited by ilmdge ()

marxism has been so consistently propagandized against and beaten down that bored housewife writers casually slam it for a few cheap yuks in the sunday reader, p sad stuff. 7-1 hitler

ArisVelouchiotis posted:

There is an old Jewish joke, loved by Derrida . . .

\

It's about a group of Jews in a synagogue publicly admitting their nullity in the eyes of God. First, a rabbi stands up and says: “O God, I know I am worthless. I am nothing!” After he has finished, a rich businessman stands up and says, beating himself on the chest: “O God, I am also worthless, obsessed with material wealth. I am nothing!” After this spectacle, a poor ordinary Jew also stands up and also proclaims: “O God, I am nothing.” The rich businessman kicks the rabbi and whispers in his ear with scorn: “What insolence! Who is that guy who dares to claim that he is nothing too!”

\

ilmdge posted:

i have a wife of twenty years who stays at home, three children in private school, and a degree in business administration. i currently work as a project manager for a medium sized business. i love communism

is this true?

Yes you stupid fuck. All this Marx/Stalin/Mao shit I do is pretty much contained to the rhizzone. As of right now I am a closet case. Do you seriously envision every leftist as a shreiking tumblr anime teenager? I am a grown man who works in industry, has a mortgage, and is trying to feel out his Marxism in the back corners of the internet. Go fuck yourself
drunk post: long live the proletarian revolution
it is essential for the clandestine revolutionary to blend into hir surrounding society
my drunk posts are boring soz. there is nothing in me except the desire for revolution