Federal official fires gun at pro-Palestine demonstrators following scuffle in LA
i like ur sig HK
Thank u HK for links that make me double down on my position of Beath to |srael
http://www.commondreams.org/further/2014/07/13
"Ever-enterprising Israelis dragged plastic chairs and sofas up to a Sderot hill to eat popcorn, smoke hookahs and cheer when explosions lit up the night sky over Gaza in a photo posted by Danish reporter Allan Sørensen with the caption, “Clapping when blasts are heard."
lol all these headlines: isreali civilian finally killed during ceasefire attempt

then u read a lil' further and it was a "civilian" volunteer delivering food donations to soldiers at the border lmao
https://twitter.com/Bro_Pair/status/488010249371402240

how about that family they told to evacuate but then they just got killed anyway x 100
ACTuALY the ofifcial hasbara narrative is that the first civilian death was a woman who died of a heart attack on the way to a shelter
fun thing to do: read the wikipaedia talk pages for the debate over whether to include "shock" when calcultaeting the total number of Israelis injured during cast lead / pil0r of defence

corey posted:

fun thing to do: read the wikipaedia talk pages for the debate over whether to include "shock" when calcultaeting the total number of Israelis injured during cast lead / pil0r of defence

From your previous posts it's clear that you know very little about Stalin and your opinion about him is clearly biased. The pictures you keep trying to restore don't serve any educational purpose and are there only to demonstrate your hatred for Stalin. I'm removing them. —This unsigned comment is by 71.165.217.26 (talk • contribs) .

a good thing to tell everyone is that leaflet drops are psy ops and can be considered war crimes themselves. hth.

daddyholes posted:

a good thing to tell everyone is that leaflet drops are psy ops and can be considered war crimes themselves. hth.

whoa i totally forgot about that game. it's so 2004 haha

TheIneff posted:

how about that family they told to evacuate but then they just got killed anyway x 100

Israel only tells people to evacuate to drive them out of cover and make it easier to get visual confirmation of kills for the office childmurder pools hth

France just banned pro-Palestinian rallies

http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/france-bans-pro-palestinian-protests-1232695839
liberte egalite fraternite
lol
meme it up
http://instagram.com/p/qnOKwBujA9/

HenryKrinkle posted:

http://instagram.com/p/qnOKwBujA9/

Systems - 0, Fuckres - 45

yesterday, during the art fair that has apparently thousands of people coming from all over the midwest to buy overpriced things and fair food in ann arbor there was a big ol "free palestine" rally followed by a vigil for the lives lost in ukraine. good shit imo.
200+ ppl were at the palestine rally i attended. choice chants that were not taken up by the crowd:

'something something something else, netanyahu to the sea' - a hispanic revolutionary students union member came up with this one and the white IT-stalinist said 'thats fucking awesome, what was it again?' and they tried to get it taken up and immediately one of the actual palestinians there said 'hey man israel has a right to exist.' Not. Enough. Lols.

'allahu ackbar' a bunch of sudanese teens showed up in an impressively fucked up camry and immediately led the palestinian slash muslim contingent in this chant. it worked pretty well actually. I'm only counting it as a fail because the persians and me and the RSU people didn't take that one up. and it didnt come up again. the sudanese teens were militant though. they circled the block with one of them hanging out the side of the car.

i had an idea: why not have a cipher instead of relying on people to spontaneously come up with slogans that sound shitty. clearly the musical element of protests is important and also, clearly, the random ass chant strategy doesn't fill that need except by accident.
i wish corny things would be cool too stego *puts a cool guys hand on ur shoulder*

stegosaurus posted:

200+ ppl were at the palestine rally i attended. choice chants that were not taken up by the crowd:

'something something something else, netanyahu to the sea' - a hispanic revolutionary students union member came up with this one and the white IT-stalinist said 'thats fucking awesome, what was it again?' and they tried to get it taken up and immediately one of the actual palestinians there said 'hey man israel has a right to exist.' Not. Enough. Lols.

'allahu ackbar' a bunch of sudanese teens showed up in an impressively fucked up camry and immediately led the palestinian slash muslim contingent in this chant. it worked pretty well actually. I'm only counting it as a fail because the persians and me and the RSU people didn't take that one up. and it didnt come up again. the sudanese teens were militant though. they circled the block with one of them hanging out the side of the car.

i had an idea: why not have a cipher instead of relying on people to spontaneously come up with slogans that sound shitty. clearly the musical element of protests is important and also, clearly, the random ass chant strategy doesn't fill that need except by accident.

Superabound posted:

stegosaurus posted:

thats exactly what went through my head as well

did Palestine dot he plane. Who took our plane
[account deactivated]

heres my favorite tweet of 2014

lol
leftists will never, ever, ever, ever be that uniformly on-message

they're so good at it
Well maybe if there was a well-financed central propaganda clearing house and an army of trolls that can get paid professional wages rather than just do it as a hobby while being barely employed or not at all
sdince im drunk irl, let me serious post for a rare moment: Dearth to ISreal. Revenge of the Fallen. inshallah....inshallah....inshallah

daddyholes posted:

in general please dont just want really hard to believe that israels messaging is working as well as it used to in america because it is not

drwhat posted:

leftists will never, ever, ever, ever be that uniformly on-message

they're so good at it

*throws you off cliff and your tear streamers form a double helix*

get on message. stay on point. try to change things. don't project your own weakness on others. take the beam out your eye son.
now is the time to change people's mind on israel because its always That Time. its never been a better time. you can do it. i believe in you.

Petrol posted:

thats literally 10x the actual amount of "warning" they get irl. i was only half joking before. it really is just designed to flush their quarry out in the open in a panic. the Palestinians are quail and Israel is shaking the bush before they shoot

Superabound posted:

Petrol posted:

thats literally 10x the actual amount of "warning" they get irl. i was only half joking before. it really is just designed to flush their quarry out in the open in a panic. the Palestinians are quail and Israel is shaking the bush before they shoot

preaching to the choir mate. but it not a bad cartoon to share with less enlightened (read: apathetic mouth breather w/television) friends, who are squeamish when u say IDF is blood thristy. (tumblr says thats racist to say)