only investing i do is putting on this sweet denim vest i bought at goodwill. i look like a 1980s villain with this thing lol. you can use that lil 'investing' joke if u want...peace

DildoMalone posted:

Goon Project Let's Make a Rhizzone Hedge Fund

*looks at beanie babies in closet

Barbarossa posted:

only investing i do is putting on this sweet denim vest i bought at goodwill. i look like a 1980s villain with this thing lol. you can use that lil 'investing' joke if u want...peace

damn thats a kkkold a$$ honky

still kicking yourself for not buying bitcoins at $10?

https://www.stellar.org/blog/introducing-stellar/
let me send you my first 100 stellars for introducing me to this revolutionaryt technology comrade
jgooey please reconfigure the forums software to donate one stellar for every upvote. my username is Superabound, please donate one stellar if you upvote this post
We should set up a rhizzone ponzi scheme. I mean, as long as we can find new dupes...and convince them we'll find newer dupes, etc. We'll all win. We could even be upfront about it.

Red_Canadian posted:

We should set up a rhizzone ponzi scheme. I mean, as long as we can find new dupes...and convince them we'll find newer dupes, etc. We'll all win. We could even be upfront about it.

ponzi schemes are illegal... except for social security!!!

how to make money in late-capitalism? what would stalin do?
...how about a monorail? hmm, no. Seems more like a... PostPlace idea

jeffery posted:

how to make money in late-capitalism? what would stalin do?

Superabound posted:

jgooey please reconfigure the forums software to donate one stellar for every upvote. my username is Superabound, please donate one stellar if you upvote this post

please deduct one stellar from xipes Zzone account for downvoting this post

Superabound posted:

Superabound posted:

can you even imagine how much bitcoin mining you could do with the Enterprise's central computer? I wonder if Data can mine bitcoins using just his positronic brain

im mining bitcoins right now *finally hits paydirt as pickaxe slices into buried transatlantic internet backbone*
C.D. Howe says "Yes!" to the debt and endorses scheme to provide loans instead of assistance to unemployed of a population that is acknowledged to be "urban, women, youth, and new immigrants".

http://www.cdhowe.org/pdf/Commentary_413.pdf (Pg. 27 of the PDF )
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/economy/jobs/canada-needs-temporary-unemployment-assistance-think-tank/article4101262/
woogidy woogidy neighbor

libelous_slander posted:

Superabound posted:

Superabound posted:

can you even imagine how much bitcoin mining you could do with the Enterprise's central computer? I wonder if Data can mine bitcoins using just his positronic brain

Its postironic now.

gyrofry posted:

woogidy woogidy neighbor

a hip lil update for the millennial generation

guidoanselmi posted:

quotin my own poast from an old thread

guidoanselmi posted:
so inspired by my ex's comment that'd she'd have to do "cost benefit analysis" of whether or not she wants to get back together with me in the future, i did the most xkcd thing imaginable and made a real* cost-benefit tool for whether or not to commit to a relationship upon moving/ going somewhere new (or in general, i guess, but you have to change some of the equations).

so yeah, i guess i'm doing this for reals while i have like 5/6 other work & skool projects going. showed it to a bunch of people for review and p much everyone thinks it's crazy good & comprehensive/publish-worthy if in academia. patent is being slowly drafted.

anyone wanna help me program this into a real web service/be a partner or know someone reliable who'd work with me? pref someone who knows stats.

*yes im a shitlord kkkapitalist who is preying on people's childish notions of objective truth in living out their day-to-day affairs.

so this is happening. ill prob do a crowd source bs thing in a month and change. sigh

guidoanselmi posted:

guidoanselmi posted:

quotin my own poast from an old thread

guidoanselmi posted:
so inspired by my ex's comment that'd she'd have to do "cost benefit analysis" of whether or not she wants to get back together with me in the future, i did the most xkcd thing imaginable and made a real* cost-benefit tool for whether or not to commit to a relationship upon moving/ going somewhere new (or in general, i guess, but you have to change some of the equations).

so yeah, i guess i'm doing this for reals while i have like 5/6 other work & skool projects going. showed it to a bunch of people for review and p much everyone thinks it's crazy good & comprehensive/publish-worthy if in academia. patent is being slowly drafted.

anyone wanna help me program this into a real web service/be a partner or know someone reliable who'd work with me? pref someone who knows stats.

*yes im a shitlord kkkapitalist who is preying on people's childish notions of objective truth in living out their day-to-day affairs.

so this is happening. ill prob do a crowd source bs thing in a month and change. sigh

gl

[account deactivated]
That GIF loaded weird for me. I thought it showed a cat eating a can of tuna then succumbing to the itis.
[account deactivated]
so to keep posting about my startup thing:

"Dr Yenta" at www.dryenta.com yea/ney?

sadly www.drmelon.com is taken
[account deactivated]
i love cat gifs
i think im gonna hijack this thread.

well www.dryenta.com actually has stuff on it now. dunno if yall have any feedback.

e: hmm jokes on me i guess http://www.byobxp.com/smf/index.php?topic=6743.msg652926

Edited by guidoanselmi ()

doctor hentai dot com

guidoanselmi posted:

e: hmm jokes on me i guess http://www.byobxp.com/smf/index.php?topic=6743.msg652926

youre going viral! might want to set up a Stellar donation button on your site now

little do they know that im using their comments like freesourced external review.
[account deactivated]