littlegreenpills posted:

we had a 6th grade science textbook that taught us to critically read advertising with a graph indicating "body energol"

"this is what scientists actually believe"
__________________________\

blinkandwheeze posted:

i just made a pdf of molotov remembers you can get it here : - )

Cold calculating mother fucker.

lol Matsuoka
[account deactivated]
when his dad took the microphone you can turn the volume all the way up and you can hear getfiscal screaming. he sounded crazy, like, really crazy. fucked up. can't believe i was ever going to write a book with the guy.
[account deactivated]
as a dedicated lurker i really would appreciate any and all LF historical multimedia to be made available for public use
[account deactivated]
God damnit. That is my dad. He does that. He does that.
[account deactivated]
man donald lost his hair really fast
GIMMETHEMICGIMMETHEMICGIMMETHEMICGIMMETHEMIC

Themselves posted:

man donald lost his hair really fast

i think medications and associated weight gain fucked up my hormone levels somehow. i mean, i don't understand what hormones do in general, but that sounds right.

in donald's defense does there exist a higher pressure situation in life than the stakes involved with dj'ing a gbs.fm slot?
i know this is an ironic thread but still

getfiscal posted:

littlegreenpills posted:

Damn u shd a stuck w the Tories, you coulda been a contender

i'll send my consciousness back in time to convince myself:

*THX noise*

Donald. It's you from a possible future. In my world, you spend most of your time posting on an ironic stalinist forum, you haven't had a real job in years, you've never had a good relationship, you think noam chomsky is great, you're fat and a black man is president of the united states. I need you to pull your shit together and get a job in Ottawa. Now, listen very carefully, this part is more important. I need you to get a message to moamar qaddafi.