t-rex sex
im reading, my ass

ArisVelouchiotis posted:

76kT1uOzOCg

gonna post this video next time someone goes, yeah well i sure bet you wouldn't want to live in north korea yourself

http://vimeo.com/102051605
Antony Barkworth-Knight PLUS 2 hours ago
There's almost no advertising anywhere. Makes everything look uncanny and empty.
Very interesting.

some canadian mining heiress wrote the same thing when she went to the soviet union in the 60s as a globe and mail columnist
cuba as well
why did conec downvote nk video
lol people in the dprk still rollerblade. what a backwards country
rhizzone project, let's move
i just got ecological economics principles and applications and marxism and ecological economics out the libary

drwhat posted:

rhizzone project, let's move

work camp in north korea can be our goon island

Bablu posted:

Antony Barkworth-Knight PLUS 2 hours ago
There's almost no advertising anywhere. Makes everything look uncanny and empty.
Very interesting.

some canadian mining heiress wrote the same thing when she went to the soviet union in the 60s as a globe and mail columnist

i saw a big advertisement in cuba, it said "free the cuban five". red salute

NoFreeWill posted:

i just got ecological economics principles and applications and marxism and ecological economics out the libary

i like sid meiers alpha centauri too

when I last went to red square it had a gigantic rolex ad with two women and a man. The women looked like they might be about to get "busy" with each other at any moment. i'm sure it's gone now.
Tankies Do It With Authority
[account deactivated]
Someone in the comments of a Nicole Mullen article called me a Christian because I said Christ was a real person as evidenced by Tacitus and Josephus mentioning him, and he asked me if I still believed in Santa.

elektrenai posted:

Someone in the comments of a Nicole Mullen article called me a Christian because I said Christ was a real person as evidenced by Tacitus and Josephus mentioning him, and he asked me if I still believed in Santa.

i don't know anything about this but I remember little advertisements in the back of The Nation circa (right next to the ads for "corsican fishermen's hats" and "elegant spanking erotica") like 2000 saying that there was proof that christ didn't exist because of josephus, and you could send $5 and they'd give you pamphlets about it. In middle school i quoted that advertisement so that a developmentally disabled adult man in the chinese restaurant at the mall would stop trying to convert me. did I lie to him?

[account deactivated]
oh yeah there's a lot of controversy over which parts of the section on Jesus were inserted by Christians later on, but John P. Meier's analysis in A Marginal Jew is convincing to me, he shows how the sections that were added are pretty obvious but that the rest is genuine because it has the same vocabulary and tone as the rest of the work
[account deactivated]
Anyone know anything about "Liberty or equality" by Erik von Kuehnelt-Leddihn

[account deactivated]
imma read it and have my visions shattered
i think its more accurate to say, Liberty or Equality? Neither, I Choose Logic
memories of ice by georg rr erikson
http://www.amazon.com/Castration-Advantages-Disadvantages-Victor-Cheney/dp/1414012292
[account deactivated]
yea jesus exists its me. the son of god.
[account deactivated]
http://isotropic.org/papers/chicken.pdf

Texas governor Rick Perry has mugshot taken after indictment

Rick Perry was booked on two counts of abuse of power, the first governor in almost 100 years to be indicted. Photograph: Travis County Sheriff's Office/EPA

Rick Perry, the Republican governor of Texas, made a show of defiance in front of a cheering crowd outside an Austin courthouse on Tuesday as he arrived to be fingerprinted and have his mugshot taken following his indictment on charges of abuse of official power and coercion of a public servant.

Media and supporters of the Texas governor gathered in downtown Austin where Perry arrived to a few jeers but mostly cheers and applause.

Former House Majority Leader Tom DeLay was the first to greet Perry. "I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learned the two greatest things in life. Look at me," he said. "Never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut."

Perry was indicted by a grand jury in Austin last Friday over his veto of $7.5m (£4.5m) in funding to a public integrity unit headed by Rosemary Lehmberg, the district attorney for Travis County. Perry called for her resignation after she was convicted of drunk-driving in April last year and carried out the veto when she refused to step down.

nice tpaine style edit
not ratting on your friends and keeping your mouth shut are essentially the same thing

babyfinland posted:

not ratting on your friends and keeping your mouth shut are essentially the same thing

please don't critique the film "goodfellas"

[account deactivated]
enjoy your ban
when i saw that comic now i started to wonder if they really let women who just suffered a miscarriage lay on their side/front in a hospital bed and then i was like well don't jump to conclusions do some research so i googled it for a bit and then i realized i was really, really, really unemployed
[account deactivated]