[account deactivated]
wow
I wanted to move in, disrupt the voip psychotherapy and then arrest him for communism. And I would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for u meddling kids!!
Is this place going to continue to be a shelter for enabling mental illness or are we prepared to help these ppl we ostensibly care about by ending this kind of behavior
maybe you should just worry about paying the rent you owe comrade
$437.00 is pretty cheap for rent imho
[account deactivated]
I paid 360 in Seattle but that was a dump, 450ish seems about right here
[account deactivated]
mine's 425 and I live in a palace.
[account deactivated]

babyfinland posted:

Is this place going to continue to be a shelter for enabling mental illness or are we prepared to help these ppl we ostensibly care about by ending this kind of behavior

i think we pick enable.

[account deactivated]
Tom Hatin'

stegosaurus posted:

he's right i've been there and the carpet is paved with gold.

sorry to all connoisseurs of mental illness on the internet but i'm not going to take the time to edit babyfinland's email address out of all these images

Edited by roseweird ()

this is weird but as long as I haven't met either jeff or tom it's exclusively lol material.
[account deactivated]
this forum doubles as a dead drop
whales of august are my favorite british prog band
[account deactivated]
well done you worked out that someone is a cop, on Cop Forum
Have any non-LEO posters met babyfinland in real life?

swampman posted:

Have any non-LEO posters met babyfinland in real life?

not that i can think of. he met discipline obviously but she's a cop too.

[account deactivated]
gas, ban
hm i thought jeffrey was pretty cool but he might be insane.
[account deactivated]

ilmdge posted:

what's insane about me in this situation?

jeffery posted:

"take the room." I've never met Tom. Tom has never met me. and yet he wants to "take the room."

like... do you know how craigslist works

what is VOIP lacanian psychotherapy and why are all the crazy people on this forum into it
also what does it have to do with tom looking for a roommate
matt you are (were) one of several different places i had lined up to look at. i was being friendly because i am a friendly person. i don't consider us total strangers because we've been posting in the same internet community for years. does this sound reasonable to you? i don't speak like a sarcastic brat so i'm sorry if that's intimidating

jeffery posted:

Also, he’s quite persistent. on seeing ad for the apartment I’ve signed. Certainly a little strange considering we’ve never met irl, chatted online, facebook friends, snapchat bros, etc.

this part too. who would rather see a pic/ad of ur apartment. a cop? or someone in seattle trying to decide if he wants to live there, in chicago, since he cant rly look himself.

ilmdge posted:

Hm I thought babyfinland was pretty dumb but he might be a cop.

ilmdge posted:

jeffery posted:

"take the room." I've never met Tom. Tom has never met me. and yet he wants to "take the room."

like... do you know how craigslist works

Uh Yeah Dude.

Re-read the OP. As Tom was a community member, I was going to give him first shot at the room. It was a month later when I realized that he, is in fact, law enforcement.

[account deactivated]
what kind of law enforcement exactly would operate like this though lol
420th psilocybin corps
stickied.