well with a name like tantei opera milky holmes how can you go wrong
Kill me Baby displays the master slave dialectic. very marxist. very educational. good anime
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

tantei opera milky holmes and gj-bu are both pretty good animes

holy......fUcking shit. both of these are reall. what is even happenening right now

*a coffee mug with the word "bippy" on the bottom suddenly falls and shatters on the floor*

tpaine posted:

tantei opera milkey holmes is acronym TOMH. Yeah, if any of you have watched this you need to sweep for surveillance bugs in your home IMMEDIATELY

I just wrote a huge article for frontpage about how to make friends with your NSA designated spy man..But my computer died. Let me just summarize by saying that if you are worried about being surveilled, simply read stuff that your average NSA employee from either Washington or Utah would be interested in. Turn surveillance lemons into friendship lemonade and Make a Friend while you crusade through the "webs."

[account deactivated]
mods change tom's name to The_spook_who_sat_by_the_z0r
[account deactivated]

marimite posted:

Both Ponpoko and Shin Sekai Yori portray national liberation struggles in a sympathetic light, while also being pretty good animes

Prominent testicles are an integral part of tanuki folklore, and they are shown and referred to throughout the film, and also used frequently in their shape-shifting. This remains unchanged in the DVD release, though the English dub (but not the subtitles) refers to them as "pouches". Also, in the English dub and subtitles, the animals are never referred to as "raccoon dogs", which is the more accurate English name for the tanuki, instead they are incorrectly referred to as just "raccoons".

thank you dr. dogballs
mario had a tanuki suit in mario brothers 3 but I never saw his balls