The Holocaust, you know, didn't happen, not as a discrete Jewish event
did sam kriss say that

daddyholes posted:

lol

i am holding out hope that ken will continue taking part in the struggle against status quo and current power structures, despite going establishment. i realize that's oxymoronic, but still, im holding out hope. because i really do like his writing style. he's not always very funny, or even decently civil. but he has some really memorable posts and articles, for me at least. like he has his whole vague and sarcastically ironic allusions to marxism shtick going on, which i have enjoyed over the years, no lyin'.

also i haven't seen any actual proof yet that he is writing for NYTimes now. maybe i missed it somewhere else?
or maybe i'm just being too much of a deadken apologist, in the spirit of deadken being a troop/imperialist apologist.

i don't really know him as well as most of you and i'm sure i don't fully understand the situation. i'm more of an on and off lurker of this place.
shot ina face like dart inna board

ilmdge posted:

sadly all deadkens holocaust fdenial posts on wddp are lost like dust in the wind

I have retweeted things you people wouldn't believe… Refugee schools on fire in the service of Zion. I watched SJW-beams glitter in the dark near the Gamer's Gate. All those…pubbie tears…will be lost in time, like...p'gs...in sh`d. Time...to eatgle

Edited by Superabound ()

tpaine posted:

i hope people do google his name and get to this thread and see a bunch of people clowning on this nardo and they're not even mad, just disappointed. disappointed that they hired such a nakedly fey and lugubrious little twit. "god, collins, look at this. he repeatedly brags about having sex on what may as well be a forum of full neuters and fuck-haters to make himself feel better? there's this alcoholic who is barely clinging to reality who is just effortlessly blasting him everytime he shows up. that guy, the guy who won't stop posting about aids as if there's anything funny or acceptable about that, just walks all over our new writer."

"the guy with the seinfeld avatars? i kinda like him"

"yeah, i almost considered just hiring him instead, but it seems like he has a backbone"

ilmdge posted:

The Holocaust, you know, didn't happen, not as a discrete Jewish event

dead ken (Sam Kriss) was right about this

i love the cia, and imperialism, and to do extremely wars on smaller and poorer countries
it's not the nyt lol & it might not even go ahead but if i do end up having some kind of marginally higher profile i don't want people to see me using this forum which i don't even post on any more as some kind of crowdsourced psychiatric couch
yes tell me more about revolutionary purge of an inconvenient history

deadken posted:

it's not the nyt lol & it might not even go ahead but if i do end up having some kind of marginally higher profile i don't want people to see me using this forum which i don't even post on any more as some kind of crowdsourced psychiatric couch

did baby make a potty in xher diaper? and now baby is ashamed of the potty and trying to destroy the evidence by eating the diaper? you can eat the diaper ken, but the potty has already got everywhere, and no baby's tongue's frantic licks can smear away that mess.

"diaspora jewry is complicit in israeli aggression and as such is a legitimate target for anti-zionist action."

"if u see a brother....SALUTE if you see a fed... SHOOT"

"im a hedonistic lumpenbourgeois first world communist, and i dont vote"

"islam is creepy & weird, aesthetically repugnant, a bizarre simulacrum of an actual religion, judaism with none of its redeeming qualities"

"ugh i have all this cocaine now what am i supposed to do with it"

"Nigger Hitler"

- Skram Piss

[account deactivated]
my only regret is the khmer rouge didn't do enough

TheIneff posted:

That image was really funny the first time I saw it in I think 1997

yeah idk who in the pizza palace repurposed it but I found it in a khamsek thread from like 3 years ago

TheIneff posted:

yeah idk who in the pizza palace repurposed it but I found it in a khamsek thread from like 3 years ago

thats a maggotmaster classic

1.deadken 2.mccaine 3.babyhuey
4.discipline 5.gjoey 6.impper
7.babyfinland 8.tpaine 9.getfiscal

how'd i do?

2 is joey, 5 is notcatfish and 9 is me
How does one repent a mental illness? Check your privilege
sup goat

deadken posted:

That's how the internet works. You delete the source material and then it doesn't exist anymore like it never happened in the first place.

karphead posted:

TheIneff posted:

thats a maggotmaster classic

1.deadken 2.mccaine 3.babyhuey
4.discipline 5.gjoey 6.impper
7.babyfinland 8.tpaine 9.getfiscal

how'd i do?

i think 1 is suppose to be impper and 6 me actually

i don't think we'll ever know who the "zizek excepts" person is supposed to be

bippy

HenryKrinkle posted:

i don't think we'll ever know who the "zizek excepts" person is supposed to be

a slovenian romaphobe

maggotmaster probably knows, just ask her
we are in the weimar republic stages of rhizzone evolution
Aww poor baby couldn't handle the heat of the kitchen

daddyholes posted:

list iterate in HTML script, lets say 20 seconds on setTimeout to dance around the search block, around 360 pages so thats what, 2 hours to capture all of it? theoretically speaking *thunder claps over ifap*

folks i was just joking about this. potentially up to 2 people have anonymously sent me download links to 1500+ page PDFs or gigantic multi-gig MAFFs or somehting in the last hour. please stop

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
by the way, i've been wondering where the name rhizzone came from. i followed LF back during the 08 elections, and then i took a couple years break from the internet. then during the 2012 election i was reminded how funny LF was to read during the 08 election (which was my first election, btw). so i went back to SA only to find that LF was gone. so i did some googling and eventually stumbled across The Rhizzone. i recognized a few of the usernames from the LF days, so i bookmarked and started following.

in short this place has shaped my political views far more than i would ever care to admit.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]