[account deactivated]
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3666081

Trixie Hardcore posted:

*political cartoon of people labeled "Moderators" desperately plugging a leaking dam labeled "Shitposting", an overweight koala wearing a trilby in the lower right corner of the cartoon critiques the effort of the moderators, "These guys ain't koalafied to mod"*

emanresu tnuocca posted:

Someone made a thread "Goon project: let's assassinate US president Barrack Obama", one poster, AGoddamnRed I think, who was a waiter in DC posted that he works about half a mile away from the Air Force 1 Runway and asked how he can get his hands on AA missile, allegedly he also got a visit from the SS, the thread was reported to the police by this dude DeafByPills who was an altogether weirdo who blew weed smoke into his baby's ear allegedly.

LF was banished and scattered to the winds, first they all migrated to WDDP but WDDP was always run by the anime-SJW-transexual crowd who really didn't like the muslim/stalinist elements of LF who were eventually banished one by one usually for less than justified reasons, during this time Germanjoey coded the world's worst forum software and registered the rhizzone where eventually the posters who were banished from WDDP went to make bad antisemitic posts and call each other reactionaries.

After the rhizzone contingent was banished from WDDP the WDDP posters started turning on each other for wrongthink and not being trans/anime allies, eventually the terrible poster known as Slashie threw a huge hissie fit about how she felt she was being coerced into liking Anime (for reals) and accused the anime crowd of being pedophiles and objectifiers of women this led to an epic forums wide meltdown and gave birth to the "literally shakign irl" meme, eventually the admins of WDDP (which existed before LF was banished it was supposed to be a D&D helldump offside, wddp stands for 'worst D&D poster') decided that they want nothing to do with the LF weirdos and would rather just discuss riding bicycles to work for all eternity with each other with no drama so they banished the LF posters, who created two WDDP clones one catering to anime lovers and the other not, or something like that, postplace and postgarden, those forums where so paranoid and tried their best to be 'safeplaces' for 'allies' that you had to be vetted by a forum regular to register, if you were ever associated with the people who post in the rhizzone, or ever made wrongthink posts or simply weren't e-famous enough you couldn't register, those forums still exist and they mostly just try to convince each other that they can only be happy if they undergo SRS.

Rhizzone now also only allows new posters to register if they're vetted by regulars, they spend most of their time claiming ISIS is a Zionist run conspiracy and that James Foley is a CIA operative who was never actually beheaded.

So, good riddance basically?

the legacy will not die

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

dipshit420 posted:

our forum: good and reasonable
Other forum: sanctuary for vicious deviants

gossip is Fun and Exciting

LY4186cW10o

i love talk talk and yes and also supertramp
[account deactivated]

libelous_slander posted:

the legacy will not die

dang we've been mentioned on SA? we're makin it to the big leagues, boys

CY7t8ow2gOM
"I've seen all good people turn their heads each day so satisfied. This is a sixteenth type of Liberalism."

Edited by Superabound ()

[account deactivated]

libelous_slander posted:

rhizzone was made by people who were kicked off the offsite LF for being bad posters

let that sink in a minute

libelous_slander posted:

emanresu tnuocca posted:

was gonna make a fbi monitoring joke but he was too spot on for that

forum registration should really be opened though

the justification for it being closed is that the forum's quality will degrade due to spam, or whatever, but nobody has given a shit about the quality of the forums for the past 2 years. making 20 people mods will solve the issue of moderator apathy
hey artificial scarcity is profitable. if any lurkers out there want a primo rhizzone account, $100 OBO

AmericanNazbro posted:

forum registration should really be opened though

look at pages 6 - 170 of Bad Posts to find out the secret of why registration isnt open lol

lol, i saw that awhile ago. I think it's pretty cool that mustang has more threads himself than the entirety of this forum

but still i think forum registration should be opened because there could be some cross over between twitter and this place when long form thoughts and ideas are ideal and twitlonger and/or blogs are Gaey
5'd for lyrics in description

tpaine posted:

http://www.somethingawful.com/comedy-goldmine/hitler-auditions/2/someone linked this, the pic on this page was mine haja

in it, voted 5

libelous_slander posted:

Trixie Hardcore posted:

*political cartoon of people labeled "Moderators" desperately plugging a leaking dam labeled "Shitposting", an overweight koala wearing a trilby in the lower right corner of the cartoon critiques the effort of the moderators, "These guys ain't koalafied to mod"*

emanresu tnuocca posted:

Someone made a thread "Goon project: let's assassinate US president Barrack Obama", one poster, AGoddamnRed I think, who was a waiter in DC posted that he works about half a mile away from the Air Force 1 Runway and asked how he can get his hands on AA missile, allegedly he also got a visit from the SS, the thread was reported to the police by this dude DeafByPills who was an altogether weirdo who blew weed smoke into his baby's ear allegedly.

LF was banished and scattered to the winds, first they all migrated to WDDP but WDDP was always run by the anime-SJW-transexual crowd who really didn't like the muslim/stalinist elements of LF who were eventually banished one by one usually for less than justified reasons, during this time Germanjoey coded the world's worst forum software and registered the rhizzone where eventually the posters who were banished from WDDP went to make bad antisemitic posts and call each other reactionaries.

After the rhizzone contingent was banished from WDDP the WDDP posters started turning on each other for wrongthink and not being trans/anime allies, eventually the terrible poster known as Slashie threw a huge hissie fit about how she felt she was being coerced into liking Anime (for reals) and accused the anime crowd of being pedophiles and objectifiers of women this led to an epic forums wide meltdown and gave birth to the "literally shakign irl" meme, eventually the admins of WDDP (which existed before LF was banished it was supposed to be a D&D helldump offside, wddp stands for 'worst D&D poster') decided that they want nothing to do with the LF weirdos and would rather just discuss riding bicycles to work for all eternity with each other with no drama so they banished the LF posters, who created two WDDP clones one catering to anime lovers and the other not, or something like that, postplace and postgarden, those forums where so paranoid and tried their best to be 'safeplaces' for 'allies' that you had to be vetted by a forum regular to register, if you were ever associated with the people who post in the rhizzone, or ever made wrongthink posts or simply weren't e-famous enough you couldn't register, those forums still exist and they mostly just try to convince each other that they can only be happy if they undergo SRS.

Rhizzone now also only allows new posters to register if they're vetted by regulars, they spend most of their time claiming ISIS is a Zionist run conspiracy and that James Foley is a CIA operative who was never actually beheaded.

So, good riddance basically?

the legacy will not die

5'd for accuracy

we still postin' videos of rhizzone pads? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mWxpL03_nU&t=40s

AmericanNazbro posted:

but still i think forum registration should be opened because there could be some cross over between twitter and this place when long form thoughts and ideas are ideal and twitlonger and/or blogs are Gaey

well yeah but i dont see how you propose that happening if every thread gets buried in 170 pages of garbage. its not an issue of the quality of posts going down, we have pretty much all given up caring about that, its a matter of the forum being literally unreadable. mustang is somehow more psychopathic than any of us and a million times more resilient. he still posts daily & repeatedly at himself. open registration would be cool but it would be a daily commitment to filter out mustang posts. is anyone here actually prepared to do that lol

with the combined power of the people and strength of full communism all things are possible

blinkandwheeze posted:

mustang is somehow more psychopathic than any of us and a million times more resilient.

good point. whens the next mod election?

ArisVelouchiotis posted:

so bnw is the shrink?

Superabound posted:

blinkandwheeze posted:

mustang is somehow more psychopathic than any of us and a million times more resilient.

good point. whens the next mod election?

make mustang a mod. give him an interest in the wellbeing of the forum

people who haven't already should just join stormfront.
why is the rhizzone always considered to be stormfront? i mean i know hitler posts here, but
its because germanjoey hates transpeople since once he made fun of people congratulating a girl for assaulting a homeless man when he catcalled her

blinkandwheeze posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

well yeah but i dont see how you propose that happening if every thread gets buried in 170 pages of garbage. its not an issue of the quality of posts going down, we have pretty much all given up caring about that, its a matter of the forum being literally unreadable. mustang is somehow more psychopathic than any of us and a million times more resilient. he still posts daily & repeatedly at himself. open registration would be cool but it would be a daily commitment to filter out mustang posts. is anyone here actually prepared to do that lol

[peers over shades with cooly drawn smirk]

Anyone? Heh... Looks like you've forgotten one thing when you made your post: Me.

[fastens double dragon gloves and sleaveless denim jacket]

I post how I live: on the edge.

im reminded of one of those movies where some ancient god or demon is fucking everyones shit up and theyre too enfeebled by liberalism to actually kill him, so they just lock him in some ancient talisman or a magic book somewhere and just hope theyre all dead and turned to dust already before anyone has the courage or curiosity to let Him out
give nazbro the power to post in mustangs holding tank. i want to see this shit i am being promised right no win the year of our lord 2014 on the rhizzone
http://canyouactually.com/39-gut-wrenching-photos-of-the-reality-of-war-puts-everything-into-perspective/ this is like something you would make tpaine lmao
haha they had to go back to colorized b&w photos from the early 20th century to find a picture of a Troop crying in fear that they could allow themselves to post
[account deactivated]
*sidles up to the conversation* hey tpaine. whats up. hey tpaine. hi. hjey. hello. my name is aerdil. good to meet you. hey. hi. hellio.
[account deactivated]

jools posted:

http://canyouactually.com/39-gut-wrenching-photos-of-the-reality-of-war-puts-everything-into-perspective/this is like something you would make tpaine lmao