postposting posted:

how do i get on 'tankie twitter'?

Very carefully

btw that person was "responding" to our very own discipline, who was in turn responding directly to a muslim glen greenwald guy who said that ISIS was maoist and leninist, and she is entirely correct, Verily, it is so
[account deactivated]

babyfinland posted:

really nazbro

no, but Yes.

"irony twitter" is tediously formulaic and boilerplate. irony is only meaningful when it's transgressive against hegemonic ideas/structures. when it no longer challenges the dominant ideology, "irony" then becomes subsumed and integrated within hegemony, reinforcing it. there is no value here, there is nothing interesting, funny or insight about "irony" in that format. irony twitter is the jon stewart of social media.

you should regress to pre-attitude era tom and posted a 5,000 word copy paste at those boilerplate clowns instead of doing the irony thing, imo. that is much more "ironically good" and offensive than telling a woman to get back into the kitchen.

AmericanNazbro posted:

babyfinland posted:

really nazbro

no, but Yes.

"irony twitter" is tediously formulaic and boilerplate. irony is only meaningful when it's transgressive against hegemonic ideas/structures. when it no longer challenges the dominant ideology, "irony" then becomes subsumed and integrated within hegemony, reinforcing it. there is no value here, there is nothing interesting, funny or insight about "irony" in that format. irony twitter is the jon stewart of social media.

you should regress to pre-attitude era tom and posted a 5,000 word copy paste at those boilerplate clowns instead of doing the irony thing, imo. that is much more "ironically good" and offensive than telling a woman to get back into the kitchen.

Hahaha

Now that's good irony
Ok bye again gay boys
[account deactivated]

babyfinland posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

babyfinland posted:

really nazbro

no, but Yes.

Hahaha

Keep laughing, beergut boy. Slav-krew is going to fuck you up no matter where you run and hide, b*tch.

[account deactivated]
***RHIZZONE UNDER ATTACK***

https://twitter.com/trill_pikachu/status/517171963715125251

Guys, we knew it would occur; we knew the moment from whence BabyHueyPNewton (aka Phil Greaves on twitter) was attacked that it was only a matter of time before the greater vanguard of Maoism Third Worldism would also fall victim to direct assault by the "Joke Twitter".

This is not a drill. We need to formulate a strategy here, me thinks. Perhaps, pooling our combined twitter presence to launch a large scale tweet-riposte counteroffensive? All comrades in arms meet me in the .pdf forum; it's time we removed the gloves and executed operation Mustang-Nineteen upon "Joke" Twitter. Let's see who is laughing in the end.

babyfinland posted:

someone later brought up the point that life expectancy isn't a very reliable metric which is a fair point

yeah. ONE immortal vampire and it screws up the whole average

phil greaves ownz
"tankie twitter"
probably doesnt need to be said but twitter is bourgeois and also a marketing scam and if those people are reading this I'm dead serious and I hope that anti-Mao white lady is first against the wall
twitter.is.dumb.hashtag.very.stupid.not.user.friendly.character.limit.and.yeah.social.media.wackness

WildStalins posted:

phil greaves ownz

he's a really bad writer

babyhueypnewton posted:

probably doesnt need to be said but twitter is bourgeois and also a marketing scam and if those people are reading this I'm dead serious and I hope that anti-Mao white lady is first against the wall

damn it we went like 48 hours without calling for violence against women. *resets the clock*

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3668636

AmericanNazbro posted:

***RHIZZONE UNDER ATTACK***

Guys, we knew it would occur; we knew the moment from whence BabyHueyPNewton (aka Phil Greaves on twitter) was attacked that it was only a matter of time before the greater vanguard of Maoism Third Worldism would also fall victim to direct assault by the "Joke Twitter".

This is not a drill. We need to formulate a strategy here, me thinks. Perhaps, pooling our combined twitter presence to launch a large scale tweet-riposte counteroffensive? All comrades in arms meet me in the .pdf forum; it's time we removed the gloves and executed operation Mustang-Nineteen upon "Joke" Twitter. Let's see who is laughing in the end.

did we win already? tweet appears deleted.

libelous_slander posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3668636

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3665158

who cares? these guys are humongous carelords anyway, should we really start an all out Twitter war though?
we should actually
I think it's pretty presumptuous to assume that the son/daughter of god limited his/herself to the gender binary
lol https://twitter.com/trill_pikachu/status/517406843321483265
hello twitter. pol pot: perhaps more justified in his policies than formerly believed?
hello twitter. a little about myself: i'm an advocate for library freedom, and the freedom to read. i consider myself a pro-feminist ally and i am looking for a sugar mommy who can take the torch from my parents.
twitter, if you're reading this, please know that tom is a cop and is not to be trusted. #blessedbe

babyfinland posted:

who cares? these guys are humongous carelords anyway, should we really start an all out Twitter war though?

You are the carelord, Tom. Lest we not forget you were repeatedly owned by an aphasic whom only communicates through .jpg + youtube amalgamations, leading you on the trail of tears to twitter. Care levels: Over 9000.

babyfinland posted:

lol https://twitter.com/trill_pikachu/status/517406843321483265

lol that guy has an account here, wonder if he was a wddp person.

AmericanNazbro posted:

babyfinland posted:

You are the carelord, Tom. Lest we not forget you were repeatedly owned by an aphasic whom only communicates through .jpg + youtube amalgamations, leading you on the trail of tears to twitter. Care levels: Over 9000.

Ssssh, this isn't Tom. Quiet now.

wow, account sharing. i've reported this to the mods and they will take action shortly after messaging me mewymew's password.
dear god. proper punctuation and NSFW images? mods?

AmericanNazbro posted:

dear god. proper punctuation and NSFW images? mods?

i've already alerted them. just breathe calmly and let the mod staff handle this one.

maybe now rhizzone will get some new posters pause not

getfiscal posted:

wow, account sharing. i've reported this to the mods and they will take action shortly after messaging me mewymew's password.

HACKED BY THE SYRIAN ELECTRONIC ARMY. ALL GLORY TO GREAT LEADER OF SYRIA BASHAR AL-ASSAD.

oh. never mind then. you're cool with us. *looks up to sky, sings perfectly autotuned 'assad!'*
damn, already tom's posting has improved a million-fold

AmericanNazbro posted:

lmfao