https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-Eov6gIiqM
lol im probably gonna get ebola now
you already have it
ebola in town
what about instead of ebola we call it assbola, i m o
Food for thought: ebola was brought to the South (ATL) first and then ended up getting contracted in the South (Dallas), and now the second nurse ebola lady went to the Midwest and didn't get stopped. meanwhile, the Brooklyn Ebola scare was a false alarm, and no one has shown signs of Ebola on the West Coast... I guess Ebola can only be contracted in the good parts of the country

conspiracy or coincidence?

YOU WILL GET EBOOOOOOLA
Musician Samuel “Shadow” Morgan says he and his fellow artists didn't want to produce the typical awareness song: slow, mellow and serious. They wanted something people could dance to.
new theory: ZMapp was a placebo used to disguise the fact that this Ebola was genetically programmed not to kill white people
new theory: i have ebola

Obama is now infected
first Ebola and now Obama has infected her with failAIDS. what does this woman know and why does the government want her dead
just wantedf to come in here and say that none of u have ebola u stpid mother fucker, maybe think, you dont have it? ok? dumb
lol at that op-ed from the nurse and her hurt feels about how they were rude and put her in quarantine after she came back with a fever from treating ebola patients in africa
people should only be detained from flights for being Muslim or trying to carry too much shampoo onto an airplane, NOT for potentially being exposed to highly infectious diseases weaponized by US biolabs to depopulate black people

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

lol at that op-ed from the nurse and her hurt feels about how they were rude and put her in quarantine after she came back with a fever from treating ebola patients in africa

how stupid will she feel if she ended up having ebola after all this shit she's pulled

ilmdge posted:

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

how stupid will she feel if she ended up having ebola after all this shit she's pulled

the answer btw is that she wont feel stupid about it at all becuase she'll say It's a medical fact that ebola isn't contagious until you begin showing symptoms and how dare you have oppressed my civil liberties or w/e but honestly after that one doctor rode the subway all over New York and went bowling while sick and another nurse flew in an airplane with a fever it's probably (imo) fair to ask someone to self-quarantine in their home for 20 days and she doesn't need to go on some sort of crusade about it. Or perhaps she just wants to fight the hysteria I guess? Maybe it depends on her motives because fighting ebola hysteria is probably good but I just don't like seeing one person putting themselves above everyone else like the right of the state to try to prevent the spread of a deadly disease sjhould be limited by her god given constitutional rights or some other bs.

re: Ebola hysteria

i have seen exactly two different kinds of reactions to this current Ebola situation

1. people who think quarantining those who have been directly exposed to Ebola and the TSA showing them the same level of scrutiny we apply to everyone with a skin albedo less than 1 is a reasonable, common sense idea

2. people who think that all white people are magically immune to Ebola, that Ebola has only killed ONE PERSON so far, and that it is only spread by cooking AIDS blood in a spoon with crystal meth and injecting it directly into your pineal gland, and if you believe otherwise you are an inbred Republican who Hates Science
threebola
im saving that one ...for later
One of my best friends delivered to The Gutter, the bowling alley where the Ebola doctor went in Williamsburg, and one of my coworkers had sex in there less than 21 days after the incident so I think it's safe to say that #IHaveEbola