Kill yourselves.
what
i have good opinions i will not hide them under a bushel tia
the revenge of mustang
oh no
i'm not a 'cracker', i'm half-slavic
stang? STAAANG
im not a cracker im more of a bloated angel food cake if we want to be apt in our analogies
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2014/1110/Will-Texas-teacher-be-fired-after-offensive-tweet-causes-firestorm-video

It's not clear what might have prompted Ms. Hegwood's tweet, in which she wrote: "Who the (expletive) made you dumb duck (expletive) crackers think I give a squat (expletive) about your opinions about my opinions RE: Ferguson? Kill yourselves."

It was a personal Twitter account, but people quickly figured out that the tweet was made by a teacher, and outrage over the comments spread rapidly. By Sunday, the district issued a statement saying that it was aware of the tweet, calling the remarks "offensive" and "reprehensible," and promising "swift action.

truly, LF is risen

is there a zzone-approved search engine or we just using google to get context #skynet #jewgle

Themselves posted:

is there a zzone-approved search engine or we just using google to get context #skynet #jewgle

most of us just keep up with the cia's current events listserv

if it can't be found at http://kersplebedeb.com/ who needs to find it
Woman Of Color Not So Dismissive Of White People Opinions After Having Life Destroyed By Vindictive Media Circus
everyone who responded to that woman in any way except complete agreement goes on the list
on the plus side im glad to see that "duck ass" is still in use to describe the bad hair of square white people
if you are black you can riot but not if you are white, them's the rules. this is how we fight racism
they are sending another 1,000 police to ferguson ahead of the grand jury decision which is supposed to probably happen very soon
white people rioting is a little thing that i like to call democracy with a small "d"
anything the white man does involves a small d
Alright everyone shit is most likely going to go down in Ferguson. In preparation for the indictment most likely not happening for Mike Brown's killer, the police department has pulled 1000 officers from surrounding areas and the police chief has already made a press report saying 'violence will not be tolerated,' enforcing the state's monopoly on force. In contrast, various black groups are also gearing up, including placing a $5,000 bounty on the killers head on twitter (account has been suspended) and pleading with supporters to help in any way they can.

But I live in New York or Los Angeles and have work that day, you might be saying. Well fear not, just give someone your cash. The National Lawyers Guild (our green-hatted saviors some of you may know of from Occupy) have put out a mass call for attorneys and legal workers ahead of the likely-protests, but you can also help them out by giving them some cash.

This is going to be big and they're going to need everything they can muster for this thing. Dig deep.
well do they uphold the universality of protracted peoples war
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/kkk-group-threatens-lethal-force-against-terrorists-in-ferguson/

http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dailyrft/2014/11/missouri_kkk_leader_says_ferguson_protests_boosting_recruitment.php

The head of Missouri's most visible KKK group claims his "Klanline" is being flooded with calls from prospective recruits angered by the continuing protests in Ferguson.

"Missouri is definitely on fire right now," says Frank Ancona, the imperial wizard of the Traditionalist American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan. In the past the group made headlines by passing out fliers for a KKK neighborhood watch program, but Ancona tells Daily RFT the Ferguson protests are attracting a new wave hopeful hood-wearers. He says he's inducted 50 new members to the group's Missouri chapter this month, and numbers are up in Ohio and Alabama as well.

"These Ferguson protesters are the best recruiters since Obama," he says. "Normally we might hear from ten people a week in Missouri, and now we're hearing from more like fifty people a week. Sometimes, depending on these news stories, we get 100, 200 calls in a day."

Edited by HenryKrinkle ()

yeah they're gearing up for a state-sponsored massacre and have explicit promises of non-interference from the police. shit is probably going to get really really bad

Urbandale posted:

Alright everyone shit is most likely going to go down in Ferguson. In preparation for the indictment most likely not happening for Mike Brown's killer, the police department has pulled 1000 officers from surrounding areas and the police chief has already made a press report saying 'violence will not be tolerated,' enforcing the state's monopoly on force. In contrast, various black groups are also gearing up, including placing a $5,000 bounty on the killers head on twitter (account has been suspended) and pleading with supporters to help in any way they can.

But I live in New York or Los Angeles and have work that day, you might be saying. Well fear not, just give someone your cash. The National Lawyers Guild (our green-hatted saviors some of you may know of from Occupy) have put out a mass call for attorneys and legal workers ahead of the likely-protests, but you can also help them out by giving them some cash.

This is going to be big and they're going to need everything they can muster for this thing. Dig deep.

i'm canadian but good luck with all that

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
it's ninja now
trigger warning: melanin
the governor of misery declared a state emergency which sets the stage for calling in the national guard.
gonna buy up a few boxes of popcorn for watching livestreams of ethnic cleansing from MO
i used to have this little local number i could call and this ancient appalachian grand wizard would serve up some fresh material weekly on the message service, really crackerjack stuff with details about my genome and phenome (real words) and i just wanted to let you all know that as a poster he put each and every one of you to shame
lol duck ass
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/11/18/muslim-groups-seek-to-co-opt-ferguson-protests-says-watchdog-group/
frank gaffney needs to eat shit and die already.

tpaine posted:

there should just be various kkk affiliated organizations to help us through tough times in general. it's like, my car needs repairs and i don't have any money and don't know how to fix it myself, so i call up my local kkk chapter (branch?) and they send over a dude named taylor or clay to kind of hem and haw and stand around and not really do anything useful but at least make me feel better by blaming everything about my problems on the niggers

they have this already. Its called "Every Southern Locally-Owned Small Business"

[account deactivated]
theyre after u jihadboy