Petrol posted:

So your criticism of dead prez boils down to, their credit card fraud plan is bad and i dont like the song anyway.

that is what i said, yes, my problems with the rest of the album are taste issues, i think they spent too much time trying to bridge the r-g gap and didnt really hit either goal, but hell yeah is one of those actively harmful things that pisses me off, like i said please just warn people not to try to do what they say to bang on the system, because what they suggest is more like snitching than anything

Petrol posted:

Forget i tried to even argue thje point then. All rap music is bad. Whatever

you and tpaine i guess, i like rap music?

and i realize credit ratings are used to enslave us, so are police pistols, but please dont tell people that its bourgeois to hesitate to jump in front of police pistols unarmed for fun and profit, dont have people destroy themselves preemptively with no impact on the enemy and especially dont have them do it in a way that invites attention from federal agents to the rest of their social group

daddyholes posted:

and i realize credit ratings are used to enslave us, so are police pistols, but please dont tell people that its bourgeois to hesitate to jump in front of police pistols unarmed for fun and profit, dont have people destroy themselves preemptively with no impact on the enemy and especially dont have them do it in a way that invites attention from federal agents to the rest of their social group

i get what you're saying but if you actually did what they're talking about it is extremely unlikely the credit card companies would do anything about it beyond fucking your credit rating. you'd just have to not be a complete moron and keep hitting the same card providers over and over and over.

Yo, Just admit that Protestant>Catholic and you would expedite a lot of rhizzone discussions. Catholics are fucking Satanists (though I respect conec as a lady).
wow, just wow
[account deactivated]
lol what 80% are you 100 years old
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
https://screen.yahoo.com/rap-street-tom-green-000000043.html
what is weird is on page one i thought of that dead prez song as soon as tpaine gave the "wheres the substance" complaint and then i had this entire conversation (that the thread is having) inside my head

what im saying is as hip hop listeners you guys aren't very advanced

wonder if tuppins has any ideas about how jazz could be improved with a more classical aesthetic cause all that bip boop bop is really fuckin wild and i just dont get it
[account deactivated]
you're missing the fact of enjoying it

enjoying stuff can redeem it isnt that why you drink that booze stuffs
[account deactivated]
aesthetics is a degenerate form of marxism
[account deactivated]
Thing is Bad. how can Bad Thing be Good? show me how Thing is Good. you can't, idiots!
"looks like you cupcakes can't think of anything in defense of this minstrely except for the fact that i'm apparently 11, 12, 13, 40, 100, 1010101 years old and fat and white"

i read a lot of what you say in a dr. cox voice fyi
the fibonacci defense
comrades we must apply dialectical reasoning
art * f = (f)art, where f = fuck
we all know you consider drinking at least as stimulating as "painting a picture"
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i like that song where mike patton raps
[account deactivated]
i mean if you like gave the old "why cant rappers be like x rapper" then we could at least see what you consider to be good and make fun of it but i don't know how you're going to ever appreciate a form of media that you a priori don't appreciate
there's plenty of stuff i dont like but im way too stupid to decide if it's art or not, i mean the entire concept of art seems rather bourgeois given that it isn't necessary for the reproduction of society's material needs and at best represents the commodification of revolutionary spirit given that it is designed and exchanged under a global capitalist mode of production
[account deactivated]
i miss my wife
ktE5Vyds7Iw
reminder: music is haram
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
yeeeew wan it all bu yeeew kant have it